Chapter 16: home bound

Kelis pov

Mother hood is nearing and I couldn't be more excited! I've been bored in the house though while Chris Is at work I've been hanging out with Amya lately so it's been fine

"so how have you been feeling"fine just tired , do you and Mark have any kids? "no not yet but then again I'm not the only sub "really? What is that like? "Well we are together but he has other subs it's not as bad as it seems I mostly pick them so if I'm on my period instead of him going off to cheat he's with one of the subs "oh wow I didn't think of it like that "so have things gotten better with his mother ? "lord no she is really out to get me and idk y she told his brother chad about my past not knowing Chris alr knew but I'm just like dam you hate me that much "Wtfk what's wrong with her "I'm not sure but I do think it has something to do with my uncle my dads brother "why do you say that? "well my uncle used to own and run a rehab center that's where I was and hase was a nurse there but I think she was in love with my uncle but he had his heart set on my moms sister and she tried to convince him to have an affair and he wouldn't so I believe out of jealousy when she found out my aunt was pregnant with my cousins who are twins she hit her with a car only one of my cousins lived ....but that's my theory as well as my uncles "dam that bitch crazy does any one else know this "my mom has her suspicions but she hasn't voiced it "
"what happen with her and your uncle "
"nothing my uncle took my cousin and moved he has a restraining order out on her from him and my cousin just in case and he only comes around for serious family events like Christmas and thanks giving someone's wedding and baby shower other then that he's on video chat or he sends a card "wow thanks crazy .... how do you feel about being pregnant like by your dom" excited tbh but kinda worried bc I miss being able to get dominated like I like and like he likes because he's really aggressive but he can't be like that with me anymore because of the baby and I'm worried it's going to be like that when the baby comes "
"I don't think it will and plus if you guys need a night off I'm sure mark would let me come stay in one of your guest rooms and tend to the baby for the night so if you need anything just ask "thanks boo it's good to have a Bestfriend like you "

While we laughed the boys walked in and we both got up and got in our sub position

"hello baby, hey kelis "hi daddy "hello sir "
"baby what are you doing come on give me your hands get up"okay "you may rise doll face
"thank you daddy "baby I don't want you hurting yourself getting down in position okay so we are going change it to standing with your eyes down for the time being okay "okay babe thank you "no problem how are you guys feeling today "good actually me and Amya was going order some food if that was okay with you guys "of course "Absolutely I'll buy what are we having? "

We picked what food we was going to eat and then we sat in the living room talking ,laughing and enjoying ourselves we ate once the food came then watched scary movies till we fell asleep

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
_
-
-
-
-
-
-
-Olivia 🩰// edited 🤟🏾