C.4 Monday

My alarm went off at 5:40 am, I got up and did my hair ,makeup and got dressed it was 6:20 by now so I made my way out. As I'm walking to my car I hear someone call my name when I turn around it's my ex boyfriend trey. "KELIS!! "  I run to my car and get in . "please kelis talk to me "  " no! leave me alone . "
I start my car and speed out the drive way I'm almost to work when I notice a car behind me and it's Trey. "fuck! "
I pull into my spot and run inside the office
"good morning ms- " "ms. Green please tell Chris I'm on my way up and it's an emergency!
"right away "
I make it to the elevator and see that Trey takes the stairs I get off the elevator and bump into Chris and his current client "oh I'm so sorry."  "ms.willson good morning this mr.don he's our newest client. " nice to meet you mr. don "  He nods his head and walks into the elevator just as Trey bust through the door from the stairs. "kelis! You need to fucking talk to me! "  no I don't leave me the hell alone!! Your not supposed to be anywhere near me ! " what is this? And who are you? " trey looked at chris up and down  "I'm her boyfriend who the fuck are you" "I'm her boss bitch " he's my ex chris we aren't together "
"you still love me You couldn't possibly be mad that I hit you it was a accident " An accident bullshit man...once is an accident more then twice is a habit "  I could tell chris wasn't feeling this conversation and I knew it wasnt going to be good . " ms.willson please go to your section your already 5 mins late and I have something for you to complete by the end of the day "  Yes sir . " I walk off and go to my desk and start my work and try to get my ahead together

Chris POV

This nigga is giving me a really bad vibe.
" you need to leave . If you ever show up here again or any where near kelis you'll regret it. "
He looked at me and I guess figured he didn't want these problems. He walked off and left . I made my way back to my office and I could see kelis was shaken up by the whole thing.
"come in my office kelis " She gets up and walks in . "yes mr.anderson " are you okay?  You look really shaken up " I'm okay now ....it's just he put me through so much and I'm finally happy and doing better . Then he just pops back up and tries to take over again " She starts crying it pained me to see her like this  i just grab her and pull her to me " it's okay kelis just breath take a deep breath I can see he really affects you why? " he was my first ...he was my everything I lost all my virginity's to him first kiss just everything he introduced me to bdsm I was his slave but he wanted more then just me he wanted multiple slaves at first I was okay with it I just wanted to make him happy but it started to become obvious that he just wanted to fuck other girls after a year I left him . " are you still into bdsm? " "kinda I haven't really done anything in 3 years" what do you mean anything? "-like sex I haven't had sex in 3 years ." holy shit you have amazing self control " yea practice " dam....I uh I think I know how to help you relieve stress . " how? By having sex with you? Omg that came out wrong I'm sorry " I chuckled " would that be a bad thing? It's okay just relax and try not to worry. You can go back to your desk. " thank you Chris seriously thank you "
She stood up and kissed my cheek and walked out "lord give me strength."

-kelis in media🥰// edited 😅