Chapter 20: kyle

I get off the plane and smile. It feels good to be back .

"Sir we have intel that she is currently at home right now we can take you there "

"perfect it's about time for a family reunion "

He started the car up and drove about 30 minutes later we pulled up outside of this big ass house

"no way she lives here "

I got out the car and made my way to the door and knocked about 5 minutes later the door open and it was a way standing there

"uh yea what can I do for you ? "

"I'm looking for someone by the name of kelis"

"my wife isn't here at the moment "

"your wife? Wow that's a surprise "

"I'm sorry? How so?"

"kelis never seemed the type to get married "

"and how do you know my wife?"

"we have the same parents I'm her older brother Kyle "

When I said my name I was automatically met with a fist

"so your the bitch nigga that got my wife hooked on drugs and left her for dead ? "

"what?! No no I found her but I couldn't do nothing to save her"

"so you left her to die "

"baby? Who's at the door? "

I looked up and my lil sister walked out holding a baby

"kelis! "

"Kyle....what do you want? I paid everyone back already I don't owe anything any more leave me alone !"

"you had a baby "

"yea I did even after you and your friends tried to make sure I couldn't "

"kelis I told you I didn't know that was going to happen "

"yet you still let it happen and then you left me there high out of my mind on dam near everything covered in your friends nut, spit and dirt barely breathing ! And you know what was the last thing I heard before I blacked out !!? "Just another junkie to add to the list her own brother set her up no one would come looking for her leave her here " but see what y'all didn't count on was me gaining enough strength to get to the nearest hospital and go to rehab! Huh ?! Is that how low you and tray thought of me ?!"

"kelis I- I'm sorry honestly I really am "

"baby come inside you and jr are going to get sick you need to take your medicine "

"medicine? Why are you on medicine?!"

"because I'm a recovering addict going through ptsd and it's a possibility that I could relapse. And that's not what I'm trying to do I have a son now and he needs me and I tend to be here for him until I'm gray and old as hell so fuck you and what ever your plan was for when you came here because it sure wasn't to make amends Bc if it was you would have reached out to me a long time ago "

And with that they walked back inside and closed and locked the door I was honestly dumbfounded because at first I did come back just to fuck with her and throw her off her game not knowing she was clean and happy but now I know i need to do what's right for my baby sister and that is leave her alone
I knock on the door once again to have my sister open it this time

"what "

"I'm sorry kelis honestly what I did was completely wrong and your right my reason for coming back at first wasn't on good faith it was to throw you off your game bc I thought that you where still using but now seeing that your happy ,clean and married with a child makes me regret everything your my baby sister and I should have did everything in my power to protect you I have failed you as an older brother and i hope one day you can forgive me we can try to establish a relationship and I could be in my nephews life and get to know you husband properly. "

I had her a card with my contact information on it

"this is all the ways you could contact me I won't contact you unless you tell me to "

"okay "

I nodded my head and walked and got back in the car telling my guards to cut surveillance on kelis and her husband and to take me to my hotel room I hope my sister can see that I'm trying to do better . Lord give me strength please let her forgive me

-
-
-
-
-
-
-edited ❤️‍🔥