C.2 Faith

Chris

I woke up with kelis on my mind...after the dream I had of her last night I couldn't help but grow hard all over again the way she submitted to me was beautiful...but she's too innocent for me to distort her like that . I decided to get outta my thoughts and get ready for my day

-beep beep beep-
I grabbed my phone and opened the messages
"Good morning ❤️, how did you sleep? " I sightly smiled if only she knew how dirty she was for me in my dreams last night "good morning,I slept fine what about you? " I replied "fine,still tired tho" I wonder why she's still tired " Wydn this weekend?" (Wydn =what you doing) "nothing much why?" "you wanna hang out? " "sure...you wanna come over and watch movies? " "yea what time & day" "uh anytime after 6pm is fine & on Saturday " "alright I'll be there " " okay, talk to you later I'm about to get dressed for an interview "
" have a good day & good luck " " you too & thank you " . Well that was fast I shook my head and finished getting dressed and walked out the door

-at work-

I walked in the door and said good morning to everyone as I made my way up to my office
"good morning yasmine, do I have any messages or meetings? "
"Good morning sir, no you don't have any messages and you have Two meetings today. One with mr.jonshon at 11 ,mr.hooper at 4 and a ms.wilson for the job interview today at 6. "
" very well. Thank you . I'm sorry to be losing you as my secretary but I'm glad all your school work paid off to becoming a doctor. "
"thank you sir. It was a pleasure working with you as well. " I nodded my head and walked into my office. Welp let's get this day together.

-5:30-

Alright, I wonder if this ms.wilson is here yet . I walked out of the office and went downstairs and I seen yasmine speaking to a young lady that was beautiful. "ms.wilson nice to meet you mr.anderson is up stairs waiting for us follow me please " She turns around a jumps out of her skin  i sightly chuckle " mr.anderson you gave me quite a fright I was just on my way up with ms.wilson to meet you . Ms.wilson this is Chris Anderson. " " Nice to meet-...you " my eyes grew wide Holy hell ,is the universe blessing me wtfk  " kelis? I didn't know you applied here. Come follow me . Thank you yasmine . " " you own this whole building " I nodded my head as I opened my office door "yes please have a seat . "
I couldn't concentrate what ever fragrance she is wearing smells beautiful her outfit fits her body perfectly lord . " your hired" "really?"
"yes with out a doubt " but ...why I mean I'm happy but you didn't even look at my resume"
"I don't need to. I think you'll be a perfect fit "
She definitely will be a perfect fit right on this dick ....... what the hell am I thinking cut it out man .
" well when do I start? " next week
Monday" " okay well yay I'll see you this weekend then " " of course "
We stood up and we shook hands she turned to walk out and my body shuddered with the way she strutted across the room and with the way her ass ever so desperately wanted to jiggle outta her skirt lord give me strength.

577

-edited 😵‍💫