C6 :the move

2 months later

I've been living with Chris for a while now it feels weird but it's not bad . I work from the house for now I also have to have therapy because I have night terrors and one night I kicked Chris really hard in the dick when he came to check on me my ribs aren't completely healed yet but I can move more then before . I had to change my phone number and I had to be careful who I gave my number too right now Everything is starting to get better kinda . " thank you for calling Andersson industry Kelis speaking how can I help you ? "
I talk to this customer for almost an hour then I clock out and start making dinner .
"kelis? " "in the kitchen "
Chris walks in and gives me a soft hug "how was work? " "eh the usual everyone is asking when you'll be back they miss you so do I my new assistant is boring so serious she doesn't crack jokes or anything "  I giggled "well I'm planning on going back soon in about a month if that's ok with you " "that's fine I'll have you shadowing me tomorrow I'll have someone create a desk for you in my office okay? "ok "
I go back to cooking while Chris takes a shower once I'm done cooking (I made mashed potato, salad,stake,Mac and cheese with cake for dessert) someone knocks on the door.
"who is it? "
.......
When I didn't get a answer I made my way to the stairs to find Chris "kelis?? Who's at the door?" "I don't know I asked who it was and I didn't get an answer so I came to find you "
Chris pulled out his phone and opened the camera to the front door n seen some lady he sighed loudly "oh god it's my mother "
I go back in the kitchen and start setting up the table while Chris opens the door "hello mother" "hello son arent you going to invite me in " what are you doing here mother "
"well I heard you've been running around with some lady and that she's living with you so I wanted to see who she was myself "
"who i have living in my house isn't any of your concerns mother ."oh hush up I can ask all I want. Bring her out here now. "ughh kelis can you come to the living room please. "uh yea just a second " I finish our plates and sit them on the table an make my way to the living room "oh hello my name is kelis but everyone calls me kelly. " I stick my hand out and she looks at and I drop it . "mmm .this is the woman. Surely she's just the maid and a more Sophisticated woman is going to walk out. "
"excuse me? "hush maid the adults are talking
"Excuse you BITCH?! I ain't no dam maid watch yo self "mother you should go now" so this is really the woman you're living with you turned down Brianna for this hussy? "
"mother Brianna was a hore I used her for what she was good  at that's all now please leave my dinner is getting cold .
She looked Me up n down n I rolled my eyes and walked back into the kitchen.
20 mins later Chris walks into the kitchen and starts eating we don't say anything to each other . I get up and start washing my dishes and I go get in the shower.

(Btw Chris in media)

MATURE CONTENT

I hear a door creek I pull back the shower curtain and I'm met with Chris's eyes . " you scared the hell out of me what are you doing here " I can't fight this anymore " he said as he grabs my face and starts kissing me and I mean KISSING me it was so much emotion I couldn't help but Moan he took that as an opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth and deepen the kiss . He grabs my waist and picks me up out of the shower and carries me to the bed and lays me down . He starts kissing my neck and starts going down once he gets to my Pussy he slowly licks and kisses my clit making me shiver in pleasure. I couldn't take the teasing anymore I pulled him up and started kissing him and grinding into him . "use your words love " I looked him directly in his eyes and simply said "Fuck me. "
With that he rammed into me both of us moaning out from the sudden contact it's been almost 3 years since I've had sex and omg this shit is amazing. I was caught up in the sex I didn't notice the fact that I was handcuffed to the bed .
"listen love I am a dominant , I enjoy having a woman submit to me will you be my submissive partner? It won't be every day just when we have sex ." "yes sir "good " and with that being said we went back to going at it all night long I knew I was going to be sore and things was going to be awkward but at this moment I didn't care I needed this release and I didn't regret one bit of it

-edited ❤️‍🩹