Ch. 7 arangements

Sunday after noon 3 weeks later

Chris and I have been low key avoiding each other which is hard because my office is inside of his office. It's a lot of sexual tension between us . It's been about 3 weeks since the last time
We had sex But I'm not completely sure what he wants me to do as a sub .
"kelis? "yes mr.Anderson ? "
cancel my 5:00 appointment then your free to go . "yes sir, what would you like for dinner?
"surprise me" "yes sir "
I cancel his appointment then pack my stuff up and clock out I make my way to my new car and drive home once I get home I text him and let him know I made it which I'm sure he already knows because he has cameras throughout. I change and get busy in the kitchen " what should I make?? SPAGHETTI "
I take out everything I needed play some music and get busy .

Chris pov

After I had kelis leave I finished off my paperwork and printed out the contract I needed . Then made My way home once I got in the house dinner was made and kelis was sitting at the table "hey". "hey" "can we talk "
"yea let me go get your plate have a seat "
I sit down and she goes and gets my plate and comes back "thank you , as I mentioned the other day I want you to be my sexual partner, my submissive " yes and I agreed " I know, but I need more information and stability on this topic so I have created a contract between us you will tell me your dos and donts sexually and once your satisfied with what you've chosen you'll sign I'll sign then we could officially start our agreement. "fine by me "

(This isn't the real contract just something I looked up to give you guys a visual of what it could say)

"here you go I'm done" "oh wow , your open to a lot of stuff "yea "your safe word is innocent? "
"yes " why?" it's how people think of me it's how you look at me " very well , public dominanation? Your okay with that? "well yes, if we are in public around other doms and other subs and I do something to upset you I'm okay with being put in my place no matter where we are . "very well anything else? "dates
"dates? " dates , every Friday and Saturday I want to go on a date "does it matter where ? "
"no sir, where ever you want to take me I just want to be treated nice . "very well i can do that " great that's all "great now let's eat dinner I love when you cook "thank you I love cooking for you " we sat silently eating but it was a comforting silence

~
~
~
~

Olivia 🛼// edited ❤️‍🔥