Chapter 8: sub night out

Chris pov-

Today I've decided to expose kelis a little bit more to my world . "good afternoon Chris "
"good afternoon kelis , I have a event to attend tonight and you are going with me . " what do I wear? " everything you need is already in your room a car will pick you at 8 pm on the dot and it will take you to the event . When you get there you will show them your invitation to get in and when you do enjoy yourself mingle make a friend if you like but do not absolutely do not touch another man . I'll look for you when I get there . Understand?" yes sir " good girl I'll see you later "

I walk out the door and make my way to my friend marks house to get ready for this event

Kelis pov

After Chris left I ran upstairs to my room to see a very cute black strapless dress and red heels . I look at the time and it's already 6:30 I take a shower wash my hair I blow dry it and style it then start my make up by the time I'm done it's 7:30 I start getting dressed puttin this burgundy bra and pantie set on under and make my way downstairs once I turn off all the lights and grab my hand bag a car pulls up and a man in a suit gets out . "kelis? " yes? " "my name is Andrew I'll be your driver tonight are you ready? "yes just give me one second. "
I set the Alarm and lock the door then I make my way to the car "thank you Andrew "
He just nods then starts driving ....about 30 minutes later we arrive to a large building with a line wrapped around the block and Andrew pulls right up to the front "you do not wait in line you go straight up to the guard and hand him your invite he's going to stamp it make sure you don't lose your invite it's basically your id to get in and stay in here if you need to walk out for whatever reason "okay thank you"
I get out the car and fix my dress and follow Andrews  instructions once in inside I am surprised at what I see a full show of a dom and a sub I mean everything just out ass,pussy, dick and balls. I was very intrigued. "be a good girl and I'll let you cum "yes master "
The dom cooed the sub kissing her touching her so softly it was as if he wasn't touching her at all slowly edging her bringing her close to her climax then stopping "you may cum pet "
And just like that on command she came and he cooed her through it . I had to walk away I was getting hot and bothered already I went and got me a drink or two then I went to the dance floor danced around till I met some girl
named Amaya "so kelis what are you doing here alone in a building full of doms "
I giggled "well I'm technically not alone I have a dom but I'm in training so I guess this is his way of breaking me in " really ? You don't look like the type of girl that likes this stuff but dam girl you are bad "
I laughed and before I could say anything else I jumped out of my skin "yes she is very stunning isn't , she hello kelis "hello sir"
I spoke with my eyes to the floor knowing this was one of the rules "eye contact doll"
I looked up at him and he was standing with another man but Dam did his face look so sitable right now ! "I see you made a friend "
He said circling me "yes sir like you said "
"very good , nice seeing you again Amaya "
"you too sir , I'm sorry if I've overstepped my place I didn't know kelis was a training sub "
"nonsense kitten your not in trouble you've actually have earned a reward , how would you like a play date with kelis "
He started rubbing on her nipples and kissing her neck and I could tell she was turned on but I couldn't tell if it was by him touching her or the thought of her playing with me "yes master I would like that very much "when is good for you Chris? "mmm in a month that'll give me time to have taught kelis the basics "very well do you think you can be a good girl for a month kitten? "yes sir "good let's leave these two alone , we'll catch up with you guys later Chris " . Mark and Amaya walk away leaving me with just Chris . "are you enjoying yourself?
"yes sir , thank you "you've had all the guys starring at you I didn't know you would look this dam good , I'm tempted to take you here "
"take me then....I'm yours I belong to you your allowed me anytime anywhere why not I'm ready for you "
He looks at me with pure lust in his eyes .  Next thing I know I'm bent over the  in the bar and I'm locking eyes with Amaya while she sucks marks dick. Seeing her gag and her eyes roll back starts making my pussy wet and with out warning Chris slams into me causing me to scream out .

Chris pov-

I slam into her with no hesitation and I Dan near bust her pussy was so dam tight it hurt but I couldn't stop now all eyes were on us so I just kept slamming into her making her scream louder making her beg and scream my name .

"louder says it louder slut "DADDY !!!.........please I'm going to cum "
"cum"
And just like that I came .

~
~
~
~
~
~
~

The dress 😍😍😍

What kelis had on under the dress😍

--------------Olivia🛼// edited ❤️‍🔥

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Olivia🛼// edited ❤️‍🔥