Chapter 13: whats best for you

Kelis pov (@the office)

Today's been fairly slow thank god i went to the doctor and I found out that I am almost 3
Months pregnant I'm actually excited I can't wait to find out what I'm having .

"excuse. I'm here to have a meeting with Christopher "alright , can I have your name please? "I don't think you need my name little girl. I told you who I'm here for and as his submissive you aren't to question me what's so ever he's in his office isn't he? "

This man walked right pass me and into Chris office I jumped up and ran after him

"hey! You can't go in there!! "

Chris pov-

I hear kelis yelling and before I could fully react my office door bust open to see my brother standing there and kelis right behind him slightly out of breath

"I'm sorry sir he wouldn't give me his name and he just walked back here"it's okay love do you need some water? "yes please "
"Chris. Please hurry up with your sub. I have business to speak with you about "you need to watch your mouth. My WIFE isn't just some random sub. And while your being rude and having her run after you could put her and our child at risk. So if you ever decide you want to come back again. Make sure you have a dam appointment. Now sit the hell down and shut up while I tend to my wife . "

He looked at me and it wasn't shit he could say

"you know babe you can go home "yes I know but I don't like being there by myself plus Ashlie and her mother have an appointment with you today regarding the kinks and drinks deal and they still want me to be the face of it regardless of mommy belly growing "
"okay babe well then go relax I don't have any other meetings today besides them so you can relax baby girl "thank you sir"

She submitted to me and I almost put her on my desk and ate her pussy but I controlled myself considering my brother is in here she kisses me then walks out closing the door

"so you've finally settled down huh "yea I did ."
"well I was asked here today on behalf of our mother "I see and what is that she wants now she was very disrespectful the last time I saw her "she doesn't want anything it was brought to my attention that your wife has had some issues not to long ago a car following her around ,the break in , the rape "and how is that you know about all of this "our mother has had a hand in thoes events I'm not sure who mother believes kelis is but she is out to get her so I would advise you be very cautious and if you have to never leave her alone by herself . Take care brother I'll be in touch "thanks "

We got up and shook hands and he walked out , I texted kelis and asked her to come sit with me in my office

"yes babe"come hang out with me baby talk to me how you feeling? "I feel fine and scared but happy "understanding I've noticed that you are feeling some type of way about the kinks and drinks situation if you want we can wait till after you have the baby it's not a problem with me" but I don't think Ashlies mother would like that "she can either wait till after or do it with out me i want what's best for you and me being half nude with another woman will not be okay and neither will having my pregnant wife half nude all over buildings it won't reflect good on my fatherly image "okay babe I understand "good I'll send an email to then right now and give them my proposal if they accept then so be it if not then oh well "

-30 minutes later-

"well they accepted you ready to go home? "yea I'm ready "

We pack up clock out and hit the lights and make our way home once we got in we changed our clothes and as soon and we got comfortable we were out
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-edited ❤️‍🔥