C.3 Movies

Few days have passed...the weekend rolls in I focus on getting my house together and making sure it's decent for Chris to come by. It's now 7:00 and Chris said he was on his way I took a shower washed my hair and dryed it put on some shorts and a tank top and get up everything in the living room .

-ding dong-

I walk to the door and open it "hey " "hey" we stood there for a few minutes till it clicked in my head to let him in "oh uh come in "I move out the way and let him walk in I lock the door behind us. " can I get you something to drink? To eat? "  he looked at me and licked his lips before he replied "no I'm okay thank you "
I sat down on the edge of the couch and started scrolling to find a movie Z "what do you wanna watch? " anything it doesn't matter " scary movie? " sure " you wanna watch Annabel in chronological order ? " sure " he says
I nod and put on THE NUN We sat back and started watching it about half way into the movie we ended up cuddled up and I started to have an ache between my legs all Bc Chris kept rubbing my ear and that's one of my many spots I kept asking him to stop but I guess he started to figure out what it was doing to me
I bit my lip trying to focus on the movie but I couldn't he started tracing my neck tattoo that was exposed .  "when did you get this ? "
"uh-um 11th grade my mom had a fit still does when she sees it " what does it mean? "

It was a dying rose with a butterfly coming out "the rose is my past life the troubles and hard ships I've been through the butterfly is me emerging from it and growing becoming free which is why the rose is dying it's no longer living off of my energy . "

He just stares at me I giggle "what"?
"nothing it's just what you said it was beautiful " thank you " We go back to watching the movies once again I start feeling awkward I feel him starring at me but I don't know what to do...I want him bad I want him to slut me out like he does in my dreams ... I guess that's the only time I get what I want .

2 am

"thank you for having me over " no problem I'd love to do it again some time "of course. I'll see you Monday. "see you Monday"
Once he walked out the door I closed and locked it and let out a sigh sliding down the door I need to get laid soon I almost lost it today man . I get up off the floor and start turning off everything and making my way upstairs and get in the bed and make my way to sleep

-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-edited 🤟🏾