14.warm&eerie

"You knew him before? "

I'm done!

" Hahaha w-why would i know him before taehyung haha you're so funny haha,  i mean all dogs are small pups at one point so i was saying that he must be really small back then and of course playful. " Please buy my lame explanation taehyung.

" Oh okay, yeah he was much smaller before, not even the size of my palm haha" He said

Oh thank god!! I almost got caught.

  "Haha"

"Anyway good to know that you're feeling better now,  visit my room in the evening if you're feeling good. We'll just conduct a small session" I said getting up to leave

"y/n, can you stay a little longer? " He asked softly holding my wrist

This time i didn't see any smirks, playful looks and no stupid thoughts crossed my mind.

After hearing him i had this little tingling feeling inside my heart.
it was such a  warm feeling.

He just wanted someone beside him where he could be himself without putting an upward curve on his face for people's sake and i wanted to grow close to him.

i didn't feel it's a good time to ask him about his past. I'll let it slide for now.

We had random conversations, played with tannie.

Seeing him play with his dog reminds me of the first time i saw him.

That boxy smile, that playful voice calling his pup's name, his beautifully curved eyes while smiling, his adorable nose scrunch and the way his hair falls on his face amd his little giggles, everything feels like falling in love all over again for the first time

I hope nothing but this moment with him to stay like this forever.

~time skip to night~

Ugh my body hurts from all the check up rounds, after spending time with taehyung,i haven't had time to sit properly and my back feels like it's breaking inside.

I leaned over the table folding my hands and laying my head on my hands.

I just stared into absolute nothing, so many things are flashing through my mind. It's completely occupied with i don't know what, my eyes are slowly closing drifting off to sleep.

After a few minutes it felt like someone was staring at me even though im asleep so i slightly opened my eyes to see Taehyung leaning at door crossing his leg, hands crossed and a small smirk.

I wanted to greet him and ask him to come in but my voice is supressed. What is this? I can't utter a word.

Weird

I looked at Taehyung , he didn't come into the room but..

"come to the terrace"

And gestured with his finger to follow him .

Huh?

Why the terrace?

Omg wait!! Is he going to propose?? What if he asks me to marry him?
Not that I'd refuse but it's too fast.

I mean it's not that long since we met besides the fact that i knew him a long time ago , the time we actually spent is kind of short.

Well the sooner the better. No competition to me.
But putting aside all my imaginations aside

Why do i have an eerie feeling about this...

[ hello my lovely readers :)

Isn't taehyung adorable and goofy when he's with tannie 🥺

Announcement- well the next chapters are going to have a twist of events😉(hehe enjoy)

See y'all in the next chapters 😊💜]