17.sleep with me

Y/n?  Y/n!

I heard someone calling my name

It was echoing close to me. I can feel someone's hands holding me gently calling out my name with a trace panic in their voice.

Taehyung!

It was taehyung calling me.

I slowly opened my eyes to see taehyung looking at me worried.

Without a second thought my hands snaked around his waist pulling him close me.

He hugged me back. I just cried my heart out onto his chest.

Time passed by and the entire room was calm, the only sound heard were my muffled whimpers on taehyung's chest.

This time i was afraid that i will lose  him if i let go of him, so i held onto him deeply, never having a thought of letting him go away from me again.

He slowly but gently pulled away from my hug only to wipe away my
tears and cup my cheeks
"Wow you look like a swollen tomato" He said slightly chucking

The sight of him smiling like that made me break out more.

"Oh no wait I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. I mean you do look like a swollen tomato but a beautiful swollen tomato. Now stop crying. " He said holding my face.

I looked at him and started crying again.

He took me into his embrace again  "did you have a nightmare" He asked

I nod my head.

It was a dream.

The most scariest dream I've ever had.
I'm glad that it's just a dream.

But that nightmare had a very horrible effect on me.

I was horrified that i have to see another innocent life just pass away right in front of my eyes but i couldn't move an inch.

"It's ok, it's just a dream. You're good now. Do you want some water? " He said wiping my tears.

Again i shook my head yes.

"Ok" He got and came back with a glass of water and handed it to me. I chugged down the entire glass.

"I don't understand who's the patient here. You came to me for therapy or i did to you" He said mockingly

I let out a small laugh

" Oh god, you finally smiled."

"Taehyung? "

I said his name out loud. My voice.
It was all just a dream. I can speak now.

"Hm yes? "

"Stay with me tonight. Don't leave me" I said

I just want him stay in my sight. I was afraid to lose him again even if it's a dream.

He was taken aback by my words. He slightly blushed.

Omg wait!!! What did i just say. That sounded so wrong!!!!

" I-I mean stay with me this night, like sleep with me " I blurted

OMFG

"N-No i didn't mean it like that, i just.. Um you know i just wanted you to... Uhhhh.... Like stay here  this night, not in a bad way, just keep me company for the night in a good way. I-In a good way. I was just scared of umm being alone so i wanted you to stay with me.... W-Wait no no , i-i mean give me company..... I. " I was cut of by taehyung laughing.

"Hahahahahah that was so funny hahaha  you stuttered so badly . was i that intimidating? " He said teasingly

" What no. No. You were not. If you don't want to then don't stay" I said turning away from him and his stupid teasing smile

"Ok i will sleep with you tonight"

"What?  You pervert"i said

" Pervert?? You were the one who asked me to sleep with you, weren't you? "

"No w-what i meant was to give me company because i had a nightmare and i want someone to stay by my side "

" Haha yeah yeah I'll give you company for tonight because you're a scaredy cat"

"Excuse me!! Who did you call a scared cat, you jerk"

"Umm... Y/n" He pointed his finger behind me with widely scared eyes

"Aaahhhh what? What?? " I exclaim with terror

"Hahaha your common sense just flew away, that's what i was pointing at" He said laughing

"When i tell you I'm this close,  this damn close to Electrocuting you that the shock is felt in the shadow realm you demon"

"Y/n I'm not even gonna lie , I'm scared of you"

*sigh*

Looks at me dead in the eye with a stupid sly smile on his face and goes "so where and when are we sleeping  princess" With his deep voice

*im ded*

[Heyo my readers 😉

After a long time we meet again my loves...

Glad it was just a dream right?? What would have happened if the dream was true?!! How would the story go if it was true?!
Comment and let me know.

Anyway don't forget to " ⭐ "

See y'all in the next chapter! See ya~  ]