Author's Note

Hey guys!! author here :)

First things first
--All the incidents happened in this story are imaginary,the entire story is my pure imagination (i create alot of scenarios in my head T_T)

--If you find any scene relating to any other works other than mine,it is purely coincidental. 

My dear readers i would like to talk about this story a bit

•the first chapter can come off as cringe or cliche to some people because i wrote that a long time back and i didn't want to change it as it was my first work

𝘛𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳

•At first i wanted this to be a simple love story but naahhh i love to be sadistic and added suspence and thrill to it.

English is not my first language so forgive me if there's some grammatical mistakes. You're welcome to correct me😊
(And also my ass doesn't know how to describe a situation that is going on in my head and put it into words sometimes😭)

★In this story the female lead is a therapist, a doctor. And I'm extremely sorry if I've written wrong about anything. I don't know about therapist's job properly so i tried my best to avoid going deep into that particular medical field, though I've done some research about the basic knowledge about it.Again I'm sorry if i mentioned anything inaccurate so please feel free to mention it and I'll make sure to correct myself :)
I tried my best and put alot of effort into writing this story and I'm sure i won't disappoint you  :)

Yepp done with what  had to say...... Now enjoy the story 😊

Trigger warning ⚠
It contains topics about depression, anxiety, k*lling, m*rder,abuse, blood!!

[Don't worry, if there's any sensitive topic in any chapter i will mention the warning at the beginning of the chapter itself.]

If anyone of you feel uncomfortable about any of the above mentioned themes/topics, then please feel free to click away from the chapter/ story :)

I swear this is still a romance story!! But in a different way.  ( ͡°з ͡°)
I can say it has a tint of all-romance, suspence, comedy and thrill.

sorry for such a long note!!

Enjoy the story lovely readers💜