ch-27 seems to be risky

And that's where i went wrong or so i thought.......
Maybe it just went downhill from here or..
Did i fall into it blindly?

(TW: mention of ptsd.)
_________________________________________

"It's a pleasure to meet you mrs.clifton", it would be a huge lie if i say I'm not nervous right now. Mrs.clifton is the senior most psychiatrist,specialized in MPD.

"Likewise. I heard a bit about him and tiny bits of your session so before going directly into the session I'd like to know about him from your point of view." The whitegrey hair and wrinkles on her face says how experienced she is ,One look at her and anyone can tell that she is strictly disciplined.

"Absolutely. " we made ourselves comfortable before starting ...

I never really believed that taehyung would kill someone let alone his own sister. He was blaming himself for her death that's for sure.
I mean if he really killed he would be in jail not in a psychiatric ward.But i know how it feels to lose someone so close to you ,i was almost there once.

Whichever might be the reason for the loss of your loved one's,there's always this feeling of guilt inside that eats you. There's always a maybe.
Maybe i could've saved them,maybe i could've stopped them or maybe i could but it was too late,if only i was ....

All these things would not let a person move on which results in post traumatic stress disorder.

In some cases, it would take a few sessions of multiple therapies to heal a person and in some, it takes a while for the person to open up about their feelings amd their thoughts and in few cases, some feelings are engraved into a person so deep that erasing or treating them would take alot of time and great emotional support.

" i have treated a few patients since i started here and each of them needed a different treatment according to their needs,so is the case with taehyung." I pass the related files to Mrs.clifton, " But what's something new to me is that ,I've never come across someone who would express their feelings in a physical way."

She halts and lifts her head from the files in visible confusion mixed with keenness "In a physical way? Could you elaborate that miss y/n."

"I had two proper therapy sessions with taehyung and from those two what i have concluded is that he has difficulty in expressing himself and his feelings. When ever i question him about his past he would lose his rationality of both his thoughts and his physical self."

She thinks for a bit before asking "Interesting. Before starting the session, would you mind if i checked the recordings of the previous two sessions?"

"Yes of course."

It did take us a while to check both the session recordings as mrs.clifton went on repeating the video a few times.Usually,most of the therapy sessions are either voice recorded or vedio and audio

Instead of letting her presence known she just wanted to watch the session from the sidelines through a monitor,but what gives me this unsettling feel is what she said....

"I want to observe him.more. If I'm right, he seems more unpredictable and risky than he is portraying to be."

[Hey lovely readers ^-^
It's a lil late but Happy New Year!!
Hope this year brings you all the happiness you deserve♡

If you find anything wrong or out of place in my story about anything or any topic,please feel free to address it and i will try to correct myself :)

Also thank you guys so much!!!

Don't forget to ⭐️

See you again the next chapter;) ]