6. she's dead

⚠Trigger warning ⚠
______________________________________

・゜-: ✧ :-  𝓖𝓾𝓲𝓵𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓼𝓵𝓸𝔀 𝓹𝓸𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓷-: ✧ :-゜・.

.・゜-: ✧ :-  
𝓖𝓾𝓲𝓵𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓼𝓵𝓸𝔀 𝓹𝓸𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓷
-: ✧ :-゜・.

______________________________________

~present~
*having breakfast*

We had a peaceful breakfast, we talked about our favorite colours, fav ice cream flavor, food and all just random stuff

After the breakfast we took a walk to the small so called park in the center of the building. We both sat on a bench just staring at the blue sky filled with luscious white clouds.

"Do have any siblings" I asked breaking the silence
He clenched his fists, his eyes grew dark , i could read sorrow and anger building up in his body

"I had an older sister" He said blankly

Had? What happened to her now? I want to know, i want to ask him but should i?

What am I even thinking... I am his therapist, of course i have to know about him

"Had?" I asked waiting for his reply

"She's dead" He said crossing his legs and pulling them closer to his chest looking blankly at nothing

"I'm sorry" I said

*should i ask him how it happened, maybe i can understand a little bit about his situation if i start here*

"How did it happen" I asked him looking at him softly

He didn't answer. I placed my hand on his and rub my thumb on his hand and looked at him with warm smile Indicating that he can be comfortable with me & I'm willing to know about him without judging.

That is the most important aspect for a person to trust someone, a person who will not judge your scars, your dents, your insecurities.

I'm sure it's really tough and hard for taehyung to tell me about his past and his problems. Not only him, the patients I've came across before took their time to soften up to me and open up about themselves.
I can't help but dig up their black holes of sadness and miseries they've been through. That's my job. That is how i can help them.

"I-I K-killed her" He said almost bursting out, tears rolling down tinting his cheeks with guilt , his body shaking and shouting that it is suffering because of it.

I was taken aback, i didn't expect that

I was taken aback, i didn't expect that. There must be a reason for it. But i didn't show my expressions on my face.

Because i know how it feels, feeling guilty of loosing someone because of you. Guilty of someone loosing their life because of you. I've been through it. I was silenced into thinking that it wasn't because of me. Therapies aren't new to me. I've done them and done to me as well.

I placed my hands around him, pulling him into my embrace, he hugged back holding my waist and sobbing on the crook of my neck.
I rubbed his back and Caressed his hair comforting him.
We've stayed like that for so long, all i could hear was his soft whimpers now.

"Do you want to talk about it" I asked him softlyHe didn't say anything instead he moved away from me wiping his cheeks

He didn't say anything instead he moved away from me wiping his cheeks

I understood that he's not ready to talk about it yet and that's alright.

" Oh it's already lunch time, I'm sure you must be hungry, I'm dying from hunger, we should go eat now." I said changing the subject and making it a little lively

Lunch time went pretty normal, he didn't say anything about his sister or any of it. We just talked about food.
I asked him to visit me in the evening

-time skip to evening-

"It's already 8 now, i asked him to come see me at 7.did he forget? " I thought to myself pacing back and forth in my room.

" Well i think he must have forgot about the evening session, anyhow I'll just go visit him then" Saying that i walked to his room.

I knocked on his door once, twice, thrice.. Yet no answer.
Did he sleep?? Is he bathroom?

As i guessed the door was open, i went in It was dark and i couldn't see anything. As an attempt to find the switch i knocked something, yet i didn't hear taehyung's voice from anywhere in the room after this knocking sound.

Finally i found and switch on the light only to see taehyung laying on the floor next to the bed curled up................. Unconscious.

[Hey my lovely readers :)

How was this chapter?
It's really sad to see bts members cry, it just breaks my heart :(

Ok now the story actually entered it's theme.

See y'all in the next chapter💜]