21. I'll run away

" I mean an apology is fine but I'd rather prefer if you returned what you stole "

It did take a minute to understand what he meant but by that time, he trapped me in his huge arms.

Being trapped by his huge figure, it's almost engulfing me in his shadows,his warm scent hugging me, my mind cannot think straight.

I could feel the blood rush into each and every inch of my body, to my toes tingling them, moving to my stomach leaving it with butterflies, to my face making it blush and finally to my brain to wake up my  senses  that he knew i kissed him.

I could do nothing. I could barely  look into his eyes, His gaze is too sharp that its piercing into my so called secret.

This silence between us is sharper than his stares but my lips are sealed and not want to utter out a single word.
My entire body is pulsating realizing how close he is.

"Doctor y/n, if you don't speak then I'll get the wrong idea" He whispers in my ear setting a tingly feeling in my stomach. His soft curls touching my cheek paints it with pink.

"I-i  u-uh  i-it must be a d-d-dream" I managed to say, thinking he would buy it But what happened next didn't prepare me even for a war.

He kissed me. A soft peck on my lips.

He then slowly moved away while his eyes are back to their previous job of piercing me. While I  stood there in his arms, with my head low,still processing about what just happened.

"Y/n" He goes with a soft yet Stern voice.

No. I can't look him in the eyes let alone answer him. 

He came closer and  grabbed my chin softly and made me look up while he was staring down at me intensely.

That fraction of second where our eyes met, i immediately diverted  my eyes looking at all directions meeting every corner of the room except his eyes. I could tell that every drop of blood in my body is flooding to my face.

Oh god! What have i done to deserve this delicious but shameful act? Why must you do this to me. You could have at least sent a signal to me that he wasn't asleep when i kissed him.

My mind is still in the moment when he kissed me, i can't think of any reasons. So many thoughts are running in my mind yet it's still empty.

The only possible way i see here is to
just push him and run away. Yes thats it! I'll run away.

[Hey readers :)

Sorry for the short chapter and late updates.
I've been Changing the story plot alot so it's frustrating.

Tae doesn't kiss back in the original plot but i thought their romance is too slow and wrote the plot all over again. And that was how this chapter was born.

Comment and let me know your thoughts on this chapter?
Do you want slow romance or something like this?

Anyway don't forget to ⭐ ]