5.maybe a passing cloud

✧

・゚: *✧・゚:*
      𝓟𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓰𝓸,

                   𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓹𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓭𝓼 
                                             ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

I like him. I liked him the first time i saw him two years ago.......

Yes, I've met him before when i was still studying

~two years ago~

My college is over and i was walking back home,I usually go home by my car but i don't know why i didn't feel like going by car that day.  it wasn't dark, the sun was still playing around spilling all the orange, pink, yellow, blue shades into the sky.

I was walking on the side path looking at my phone passing by a small park.

That was when i saw him for the first time. He was  smiling with his boxy smile holding a small camera and taking pictures of a small puppy, he was trying so hard to get it's attention, he pointed a finger for the puppy to look at it so he could snap a picture but instead the puppy bite his finger, he was pouting and trying so hard to get it's attention.

" Cute" I smiled to myself

" Cute" I smiled to myself.  Just like girls my age, i used to crush on boybands, movie stars and read wattpad stories and all i mean i do like guys with tattoos, piercings and strong and tough and cool but that's not my type
I like guys who are soft and are not afraid to show their feelings out, without showing any toxic masculinity

I liked him. He caught my attention, i was strangely attracted to him.

And the next time i saw him was in a grocery shop, he was buying froot loops and chips, he looks so playfully mischief and cute, i couldn't stop staring at him
He was dancing in the aisles riding the shopping cart while being all goofy.

After a few days i saw him again. I went to buy a canvas because i love painting and i saw him there buying a canvas too
"So he likes  painting too" I thought to myself. I though of asking if he likes painting too just to initiate a talk but I'm a very shy person. I wouldn't talk to people unless they talk to me first. I'm hyperactive and comfortable with my friends and family but when it comes to new people, I'm just too shy.

"He must be living in this area as well, that's why I'm seeing him this often" I thought to myself.

After a month  i saw him again at a shrine.  I was almost done with my studies and started with practical stuff, like treating patients with fever, or looking after patients after their surgeries. I didn't start with Psychology immediately.

At that time i grew close to an old man, i looked after him after his major surgery and he told me stories when he was young and daring and how he used to fight in the army. He was going through his second major surgery so i went to a shrine to pray  that his surgery would a success, that's when i saw him again at that shrine.

He was with a person, a man, maybe his friend or his brother.
He was praying and i went and stood beside him and closed my eyes as i was praying,I opened one eye and looked at him, his eyes were closed, thats when i realized he was very tall, compared to him i would come to his chest level . He smells really good too.

We prayed for a while and i prayed for the old man and suddenly i heard him talking

We prayed for a while and i prayed for the old man and suddenly i heard him talking. I looked at him but his eyes were still closed, he was praying something. I tried my best to hear what he was saying.

"Oh god! I wish aliens to exist" He prayed, i softly laughed to myself

The i heard another voice, it must the other guy with him

" Yah! You should pray about no one falling and injuring themselves after seeing my handsome face, i can't afford to pay so many hospital bills" He said scoffing,  this guy playfully beat him. After some time they went back to their car

After that, maybe four days later i saw him again for the last time.... I was out for a evening walk and i saw him buying flowers, i stood in a corner and admired him, he bought some lillies,smelled them and smiled to himself and got in the car and drove away.

That was when i realized and actually came to my senses

That was when i realized and actually came to my senses. He might have a girlfriend. That thought ached my heart.
I don't why. I just met him like a month and a half ago maybe but why do i feel as if my heart is broken?

For a few days, alot of thoughts consumed me, what if he doesn't have a girlfriend. I went to all the places to where I've seen him but i didn't see him after that.
I wasn't trying to be a creepy stalker or anything but i was just hoping to seem him again.

I should have made a move or i should have initiated a conversation when i had a chance, i hate being shy and vulnerable like this. Being shy is just loosing alot of opportunities.

I might regret not talking to him at least once.maybe i might  not. Maybe he's just a passing cloud, there might be some other person for me, I'm just Overthinking stuff, maybe he's like all other crushes i had.

After that i did think of him Sometimes but totally forgot him due to my works, patients, projects and
the incident that happened to me that guilt tripped me.......

All these stuff just hid all of his memories

[Hey my lovely readers :)

Did y'all like the chapter. I'm soft for taehyung in this chapter🥺

And i love shrines, I've never visited one but i would love to go to japan and visit one, they are so beautiful!!

Bubye see y'all in the next chapter💜 ]