25.always you

"Oh it was a Ki- " Taehyung leans against the doorframe teasing me

" Aah no it was not a kiss!!!! " I exclaimed.

"--" Jungkook

I was about to say it was a kiwi" Taehyung says as he's trying to suppress his laugh.

Jungkook looks confused.

I hold my head in frustration " Ok enough  you two! Now get out before i call someone to drag you guys out" I point towards the door.

"Yes mam" Both of them respond as they continue to walk out.

*sigh*

"What a great way to start a day" I think to myself as i walk into my room to take a quick shower.

I filled the bathtub with luke  warm water. I fiddle with the water before getting into the bath.

*long sigh*  "feels like heaven" I say as i close my eyes and relax myself in the bath but all i see is those alarmingly beautiful memories from minutes ago.

I turn on the shower to silence the memory of his voice whispering sweet nothings in my ear that's sending me into a trance but my body has become so hot that every water drop that  is falling onto my skin, stings.

The touch of his voice, tingling me in places that i can never imagine.
No alcohol could intoxicate me as much as his touch did.
I hope no angel wants to touch me right now because my body is burning like hell from all the sinful fog blurring my senses.

His lips that touched me, his breath, his body temperature, even though it only happened for a minute, all the sensations that i felt are still there and they're making me all giddy.

"Ha ha" I hazily laugh to myself as i sink further down into the bath "obsessed maybe but since  when? Wonder who needs therapy?"
I sink further down into the warm bath, pulling my legs closer to chest, resting my flushed face, sinking more and more into thoughtless thoughts.

I knew. I knew it from the first moment I saw you. It wasn't love at first sight exactly. But it was this feeling that said it's you. It should be you.

It will always be you.

[Hello:)
Hope you liked this chapter ^~^
If you did then don't forget to vote ⭐ >~^
See you in next chapter:]

Bye