23. oh no!

He grazes his thumb on my lips and rests on my nape ,i can feel his body  move in slowly and gently as i close my eyes ready to feel the most awaited moment.

Until..............

"DoOooCTorRrrrrRrr y/n" 

I heard a very exciting and annoyingly familiar voice calling me and i know exactly who it is.

jeon freaking jungkook!! That oversized bug that has no sense of time.

I slowly peek at Taehyung and he's already looking at me with his sweet yet disappointed eyes, he slowly moves away from me as he releases me from his grip.

It pains me  that this honey moment had to come to an end so early.

Ughh he had to come exactly at the right moment to ruin everything.

"Y/n~~" I heard him sing my name again.

If i get a chance I'd definitely chockhold him to a wall and  tell him how annoying he is.

Taehyung moves away from me "You're pretty famous doctor y/n" He says throwing a mischievous smile at me.

By the time i could react to his words
"Doctor y/n~~ are you there?? Are in you're room? " I heard jungkook's voice calling me again.

Oh god make him stop!

" Yes. My doctor is right here" Says staring directly into my eyes with a sneaky smile of his face, sneaky enough to make me blush.

Aaahhhh my?! MY?! Yes taehyung I'm yours.

"Doctor y/n  why does your voice sound so deep? OooOooh hehe! Is that your morning voice? Creepy cute

"Doctor y/n  why does your voice sound so deep? OooOooh hehe! Is that your morning voice? Creepy cute." Jungkook  blurts.

Did he overdose on his caffeine today?!?

" I guess this is my cue to leave doctor y/n" Taehyung say leaving my room to my office.

"Haha y-yeah you should leave i guess haha" I scurry away from him awkwardly

 god this is so embarrassing!!!

~taehyung's pov~

As taehyung walks out of y/n's room

*gasp* " Woah!! Who are you? Y/n? When did you turn into a man?? What? I mean you look handsome but woah how? " Jungkook says

"What? " I exclaim with my eyebrow raised.

"Haha just kidding bro, but why are you coming from doctor y/n's room this early in the morning? " Jungkook asks

Oh i can seize this moment to tease her. Like I'd miss that moment haha

"Oh why , you ask huh"

~back to y/n pov~

I was lost in my embarrassing thoughts when i suddenly heard jungkook ask
"why are you coming from doctor y/n's room this early in the morning?"

I ran out of my room into my office room to see the two people that i thought would never meet, standing facing each other.

Oh no! No no no

[Hey lovely readers ♡

What do you think would be the conversation between tae and jk?
Comment and let me know ;)

Anyway see you guys in the next chapter!

Don't forget to vote ⭐ ]