24.It was not a kiss

"Why are you coming out of dr. Y/n's room so early in the morning? Hospital hours aren't open yet? "
Jungkook asked with a question mark on his face.

Oh no! I dashed out of my room into the office to see an unforseen sighting.
Taehyung and jungkook in one frame!!!.
(I mean i ain't complaining tho 😏✨)

Taehyung gives me a sneaky smile and goes " Well, dr. y/n has stolen something from me so i wanted to take it back from her "

This bitc-

" She stole something from you ? What is it? your heart? Haha just kidding unless--" Jungkook exclaimed as he ugly laughs to himself.

This is another bitc--

(A/n -- sorry not sorry for this pic 🙂✌)

"It was nothing, he took it back from me, so now that this conversation has come to an end, can you two go back to your rooms? " I was hoping that they'd leave me alone before i combust from embarrassment.

"Oh yes i did. I did take it back from her" Taehyung says as he's suppressing his smile.
He added "but as a revenge i was about to steal from her as well but you disturbed us with you presence "

"My HOLY presence? " Jungkook scoffed closing his eyes and stretching his arms pretending to be a holy priest.

"Umm yes? " Taehyung replies

Oh the way i wished the ground to slit into a hole and drag me and my non existing dignity into the pit ,so i don't have to face this situation.

"I said go back to your own rooms before i break another leg of yours jungkook and you-"
I point at taehyung "Before i give you a permanent 'never piss off y/n' trauma" I say trying to shoo them off from my office.

"She must be hungry bro" Jungkook says shrugging his shoulders as he walks out

"Hmm might be" Taehyung replies

"By the way, what did she steal from you" Jungkook questions.

"What do you think it is? " Taehyung answers as he looks back at me and gives a flirty smile as he walks to the door.

"Hmm i can't think of anything. As for me, she partially stole my ability to walk. So it must be something about your will to live? " Jungkook says as he gives off a lifeless smile.

Wtf-

Wtf-

"I mean bro i already lost that will to live.thats the whole point of this story. " Taehyung says as he breaks the fourth wall.
(Author aka me:- why must you do this to me taehyung?! Stay in your goddamn role you handsome brat)

"What she stole was a Ki- " Taehyung leans against the doorframe teasing me

" Aah no it was not a kiss!!!! " I screamed as i cut him off before completing his sentence.

"--" Jungkook

[ hello lovely readers ♡
i feel that this chapter was a mess but hope you enjoyed it :D

I'm thinking of doing another crack interview. So comment and let me know if it's a yes or a no from you guys :)

Don't forget to ⭐

See you in next chapter 💜]