22.can i steal from you?

I should just push him and run away

But none of my muscles want to escape from his arms. My mind wants me to move away from him but my heart wants more than just a small peck.

Am i being too selfish craving for more of him? If i am, then I'll gladly take the place of zeus.

His grip was strong and firm yet so gentle. It's like I'm melting in his arms like how an ice melts into the warm touch and loses itself.

Thoughts of running away from him and staying like this in his arms, are at war, but no matter who wins, his grip will never let go and I'm sure of that.

I peek at him again, the beauty of his eyes were momentarily covered by the shield of his eyelashes, i take that chance to tear my gaze away from his alluring stare.

His eyes oh god his eyes!! They aren't blue like the beautiful sea, they aren't green as a  magical forest, they aren't as sweet as honey coloured but they are as soft as a lustrous brown that can turn you into a slave for his gaze

His eyes oh god his eyes!! They aren't blue like the beautiful sea, they aren't green as a magical forest, they aren't as sweet as honey coloured but they are as soft as a lustrous brown that can turn you into a slave for his gaze.

His hooded eyes capturing mine again as they move on to search for my lips, his hand grazing my cheek while the other pulling me closer to him.
I couldn't look him the eyes but could feel his breath fanning lightly on my face.

In my initial state of panic after that small kiss , every thought was dazed, but now i clearly want him, want him kiss me again, this time a long long one.

"Y/n, can i steal a kiss from you? Please? Unlike you i will return it back"

Words leave his mouth casually, his voice a mixture of honey and silk.

I look at him and smile nodding my head a yes and at how mischievous he is. It's a pure lie if i say i haven't felt butterflies in my entire body when he said he wanted to steal a kiss from me.

This time i do not want him to steal it the way i did, i want him to take his sweet time. Being too lustful? Nah it's seizing the moment.

He grazes his thumb on my lips and rests on my nape ,i can feel his body move in slowly and gently as i close my eyes ready to feel the most awaited moment.

Until..............

"DoOooCTorRrrrrRrr y/n"

[Hey lovely readers :)
I'm back! I'll try to update consistently from now on.

Love to know your thoughts on this chapter! Which part was you favorite?
And aslo who do you think it was who called y/n?

Don't forget to vote ⭐
Bye ]