ch-26 what could go wrong

I knew it from the first moment i saw you

I knew it from the first moment i saw you.It wasn't love at first sight exactly.But  it was this feeling that said it's you.It should be you.

It will always be you.

______________________________________

how long has it been since i was in the bath? i thought to myself and got out of the shower,dressed myself into this long white coat drenched with odour of misplaced thoughts of people.

i walk into my cabin,only to be treated by my aunt "hey y/n" ,she made herself comfortable in my chair,maybe this is the first time she looked relaxed after days.

"what brings you here dear aunt? oh wait Dr.rachel ?",i ask her mockingly for not even checking on me once after we came to this hospital.

"oh! spare me y/n. last time i properly had my sleep was back in our home" she sighed, she sprang up and sat straight in the chair " y/n" she says firmly.

"umm yes?"

"i was given oders to check on you and that boy in your care.i need to supervise your therapy session."she glares at and i knew that this,is a serious matter.

"and...?" i ask her to confirm if there is any problem.

"yes, if i'm not satisfied with the session y/n,then i have to arrange another therapist to that boy." she falls back into her seat holding her head,"anyway, is there any progress with that boy"she then asks curiously

"well,you see, i did see alot of change in him,he is slowly opening up to me,l but,for me to completely understand his situation,i guess he needs to be treated differently.He is a different case.." i sit on a chair facing her.

"different? what kind of diffrent are you talking about y/n?"she asks as she jumps to sit straight again.

i clear my throat,i know its kind of hard to explain but "As i have observed through the sessions, he cannot express his thoughts into words,instead he shows it through actions like using his body." i look at my aunt who is visibly confused

she takes a deep sigh and finally questions" is he mute?"

i take a deep sigh and answer "no".

"He's not mute,he is jus-  you know what, you will understand once you see today's session"

I see my aunt get up from my chair and proceed to walk out but stops and turns to me to say"Well as you say but there is another important thing that i forgot to mention"

I take a deep breath " go on. I'm ready to take it"

"Along with me there will be a certified medical professional who will witness the session and also examine both you and your patient.so do well y/n." She walks out calmly humming to herself as if she didn't drop a huge  bomb on me

"Mhm ok. I mean what could go wrong? I've dealt with him and his sessions before.. " i reassure myself.

And that's where i went wrong

[ Hey lovely readers!!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter ^~^
See y'all in the next chapter 💜

Oh and don't forget to ⭐
(◠‿◕)   ]