2.looks do deceive

・゜-: ✧ :-  

.・゜-: ✧ :-  
.......𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓸𝓹𝓮𝓷 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓸 𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓭, 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓯𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓬𝓴 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓭𝓮𝓬𝓮𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾........
                          .・。.・゜✭・

So as i sat in my assigned office room which had desk, a couch for me sleep or rest for awhile, it was good and comfortable.

My room was on the fifth floor of the building and let me tell you I'm literally all alone in this entire floor, there are no patients on this floor. Actually there are only a few patients in this hospital so considering that i can understand why an entire floor is empty.

"Are you doing good? " Aunt asked as she walked into my room and sat opposite to me

"Yeah I'm doing pretty good, it's just that it's kinda creepy that im the only one on this floor".

"Oh you don't have to" She replied with a questionable smirk

"Huh?? "

"There's a patient that joined today and he's allotted to this floor and i should say that he's quite weird" She said as she got up putting a file on my desk

As she continued"he has gone through few therapy sessions before but they didn't quite work"

"Why are you giving me this file? " I said with a question mark face

" Congrats you got your first case, as far i know he is quite complicated but who knows he might get better this time and you have to take care of it,you are a doctor now y/n, i know you are tensed but it's okay.
I know you, you words and the way you comfort people always surprise me, if you have any hard time please feel free to consult me or any of your superiors. Good luck y/n " She left the room leaving me surprised

*sigh* I went through the file

[ name :kim taehyung
Age :24
Height: 178
Weight: 68
Gender:male
Family:none
Guardian: kim seokjin
Diagnosed for : unstable mind
depression
Guilt
Constant panic
attacks

Blood type : AB

Blood pressure: normal - 130/80

Blood sugar level : normal

*other few basic medical tests]

"Hmm... Ok, i will go and check on him and talk to him personally, that would be better" I got out of my room with a stethoscope around my neck and my long white coat.

The hospital building is round with a space in the middle, it was grassy with few benches here and there in the center portion of the building

His room was literally opposite side of this circular building and now i gotta walk an entire semi circle to get to his room

(A/n: ✨Algebra ✨ lmao)

"ok fine, that was quite a walk here!!! " I stood in front of his door and knocked panting lightly

There was no response, i slowly knocked again and again and nothing
I was so close to banging the door for the person to open but to only realize that it was already open

I slowly opened the door and walked in and to my surprise it wasn't like what i imagined it to be.

The room was really nice with a huge comfy bed, a study table, cupboard and a washroom and it was designed in white and light blue, it gives off a very calm vibe which made the room look so elegant .

When my aunt said it was some kind of rehabilitation center rather than a proper hospital i thought it would look like one those old buildings, where walls are reeked with moss, ceiling that is barely stable, just a room with one window and  a normal hard to sleep in bed with a bathroom that looks disgusting.
But to my surprise it looks really nice, almost gives off a home or your own room kind of vibes.
Well of course, the patients here need to feel good and comfortable to stay.

*Damn, if this is how they treat here i would have banged my head to something and go fully insane*

"Done being lost in your thoughts"i was startled and came back to my senses when I saw my aunt sitting on a chair across a.............
*my gaze slowly travels to the guy*

*dumbstruck*

what??!!! Whhhhaaaaaaaattttt??!!

He looks so innocent and pure! What did he even do or went through to come to a place like this looking like that?!!

So looks do deceive huh...

His face is so enchanting, his eyes those beautiful brown orbs which can communicate with you delivering every emotion yet no emotion is conveyed on his face.

his nose-a perfect bridge.. Oh he has a cute mole under his nose.... Cute!!

His lips are so perfectly carved
*oh no he smiled at me*
His smile can take you to your deepest feelings which you didn't even know you had.

"Hi" He said taking off his hood

Holy lord! His voice is like the deepest depths of ocean and can wake your deepest unknown desires.

His hair, the Renaissance men sculptures would be so jealous of his delicate brown hair that is slightly curled at the ends , he looks so pure that it just erases hint of any mischief he hides.

"Hello" I say extending my hand for a hand shake, he gently shakes my hand

" My name is Dr.y/n and i will be your consultant and your therapist, please feel free to share you thoughts and concerns so that i can be as much of help to you" We slowly break the handshake and for a split second i can see his eyes getting dark and lifeless.
He didn't say anything or showed any expression, he just sat still.

"Good, i will leave him in your concern then. Have a good day both of you" My aunt said leaving us alone in the room.

I turned to him "we should start as early as possible so i want you to follow me" Saying that i stood up and left the room with taehyung tagging behind me. We went to my office and sat across each other.

"I will be asking few questions and As i said earlier, try to share you thoughtsand your problems.please make yourself comfortable. I know it might be a little hard but trust me I'm all ears and try my best tobe a good help to you . " To that he nodded.

[Hey author here!!
Hope you liked the 2nd chapter :)

And BE album released today yay!!
What is your favorite song in the album?
Mine is- blue&grey and fly to my room.

Bye:) please keep supporting me♡]