15. white & grey

"Come to the terrace"

He said but why do i feel this eerie sensation in me?

I wanted to ask him why but words just don't want to come out of my mouth.

I don't know what is happening right now but i got up from my seat and followed him.

We were walking through the hallways

The crushing sound of small sand on the concrete steps with my shoes can say how dead of a silent our walk is.

I'm walking behind him just following his tall towering figure.

The moon is bright tonight, i can clearly see his silhouette climbing up the stairs

The glint of light on these broken windows is casting many shadows on us declaring their territories

There was no sound besides our footsteps.

And i don't remember any broken glasses on this floor..

....... Strange

We reached the rooftop and it was enchanting how the moon and the stars gave a beautiful Omnicent glow to the dark sky.

everything looks white and grey

everything looks white and grey .

Everything thing around us is bathed in grey.

Expect me and taehyung standing with our skin in this drenched grey

I searched for the silhouette but it was no where to be seen in front of me anymore

To my surprise he was standing at the edge of the terrace parapet. He smiled at me extending his hand for me to take it.

I don't quite understand what's going on

Why are we on the terrace? Why is he standing on the parapet? Why is he asking me to climb on it?
Where was my excitement filled with cozy imaginations of him?

The only feeling i can feel right now is nothing. Absolute nothing.

Anyway i took his hand and climbed on the parapet.

We are now standing at the very edge of a very high building.

This is something i never thought I could feel.

I looked down from over my shoulder and we were standing so high, nothing could be seen except pitch black darkness .

Again the same old questions circle around in my head..
Why are we on the terrace? Why are we standing at the edge? Why can't i utter a word?

I looked at taehyung who was already staring at me. Neither of us were ready to break our eye contact any time soon.

He then took me into his embrace and without any hesitation i hugged him back.

It was a beautiful and warm feeling under this cold rays

Thought  i love this warm feeling there's a dull ach tugging my heart.

He broke our embrace and looked into my eyes

A tear rolled down from his cheek to his beautifully curved smile
And goes

"Lets end our suffering together. "

[Hey my lovely readers❤
How are y'all doing?

And sorry for the late updates, I've been busy for the past few days. I'm really sorry!

Here's the new chapter so please let me know what you think about it ☺

" Don't forget to vote ⭐ "

See you guys in the next chapter ♡]