The Truth (Missing Memories Part 3)

{For all of the people who have read my little series 'protection', I thought I'd give you all some more of good dad Alador 🙃.
Also I made this into a separate book so if you want to get to the parts quicker they will be on there but I will still post them here as well.
Warning ⚠️ : swearing and blood.}

About a little over a month ago, Alador paced back and forth in his study. He knew Emperor Belos had captured Amity and wasn't sure as to what he should do. This is about his children for crying out loud! He should have been on their side since the beginning!

He sighed as he sat down and leaned back in his chair. The answer was pretty obvious to him as to what he should do. He believed he was too much of a coward to do anything. All his life his decision were made for him. Never once did he get to decide his own future. He made the same mistake by allowing his children to be put through that same hell he went through. Alador had done enough thinking and immediately left his study and made his way to the Emperor's castle.

He's already let his children down enough in their lives. He wasn't about to make the same mistake again.

Once he arrived he said hello to Steve and made his way up to the dungeons where he knew they would keep Amity. He entered only to find his daughter laying on the cold dungeon floor with blood in her hair and round her neck. Alador held his anger in. He needed to keep his emotions in check until he got Amity somewhere safe. He healed his daughter's head before lifting her up and taking her out of the dungeon.

"Uh Mr Blight sir," One of the guards said. "The Emperor has told us to keep her here under extensive watch,"

Alador smirked as he turned round to face the guards and looked them straight in the eyes. "To hell with the Emperor."

Alador summoned an abomination and ran off before the guards could catch him. He kept running and turned a corner every time he saw a guard. He ended up in a room he'd never expect. The room had a portal to the human world in the middle of it which was still in the process of being fixed, but was nearly done. He put a lock spell on the doors and tried to find another exit.

Alador could hear the guards bang on the door behind him. Alador didn't know what to do. The guards had him surrounded. They were trying to open every door from every exit or entrance. Alador sighed before looking at the portal. If the human could survive in this world, maybe a witch could survive in hers?

Alador quickly made his decision and opened the portal door, walking through it. He knew the portal wouldn't stay open very long. He sighed and threw his cape around the sleeping Amity and placed her gently on the green grass.

"I promise I'll come back for you," He said before leaving to go back to the Boiling Isles. He closed the portal door carefully, making sure everything was in the right place. He came away from the portal and removed the door locking spell off of the doors. The guards swarmed in and surrounded Alador, placing magic cuffs around his hands and taking his staff.

"Alador where is she!?" He heard the annoying high pitched voice of his wife.

"She's safe," he answered. "She got away,"
——————————————————————————

"May I ask my fellow Grom queen, what are we doing at our tree?" Amity joked as Luz dragged her towards the tree.

"I have something that I want to tell you," Luz beamed but she also seemed nervous. They had reached the tree and stood beside it. Amity smiled as she looked up at the tree. Their tree.