Stranger Things AU

{I was rewatching Stranger Things (again) and I thought fuck it.
Obviously some details will be changed so not everything is the same
Obviously I'm not going to rewrite the whole season I'm just gonna rewrite some of my favourite scenes from the show
A bit of info on the characters and why I chose them.

Luz as Mike:
Luz is basically Mike in this story (y'all already know who El is going to be 😏). Luz is raised by her two mothers Eda and Camila (yes I'm adding this ship in). She is bullied for having two moms and being bisexual because it's the 1980's and people were all assholes. Has an older sister who I have named Marissa who is basically Nancy. Have a pet dog named King.
Willow as Dustin:
Dustin and Willow are both the voice of reason. Willow lives with her two dads and is often bullied because her teeth haven't grown in properly. (Yes I have kept that part in). Often done with her friends bullshit.
Viney as Lucas:
I was very torn on who to pick for Lucas. I hope I didn't make a wrong decision. I hope people don't attack me for this 😔. I miss Viney so...Viney is raised by her mother and father and has Jerbo as her younger brother and they have a dog named Barcus.
Gus as Will:
Hope I made the right choice with this. Gus lives with a single father. Has an older brother who I have randomly named Benjamin who is basically Johnathan. Shit happens and Gus ends up in the upside down.
Amity as El:
Are you even surprised. Amity is raised in a lab and treated like a lab rat, by papa aka Alador Blight, till one day she escapes. She meets Luz, Willow and Viney in the woods while they are looking for Gus. She obviously falls for Luz. She also has secret siblings that she doesn't know about but will one day meet. Does this make sense.
Lilith as Hopper:
Lilith is Amity's mother figure who takes her in. Lilith and Eda are not siblings in this. Since Luz is Eda's child and Lilith takes in Amity, it would make Luz and Amity family (I'm guessing) so I'm not sure whether I should keep Eda and Lilith as siblings or not.

I'm keeping Steve as the same person because I don't know who to put as Steve 🤷🏼‍♀️

Alright let's start.}

Season 1 episode 1: Will/Gus goes missing scene

"There is something wrong with your sister," Willow said to Luz.
"What do you mean?" Luz asked.
"She's got a stick up her butt," Willow said grabbing her bike.
"Yeah," Viney agreed. "It's because she's been dating that douchebag, Steve Harrington."
"Yeah," Willow continued. "She's turned into a real jerk,"
"She's always been a real jerk," Luz said.
"Nuh-uh she used to be cool," Willow said as she got on her bike. "Like that time she dressed up as an elf for our Elder Tree campaign,"
"Four years ago!" Luz exclaimed as she watched Willow and Viney ride off.

"It was a seven," Luz heard Gus say.
"Huh?" Luz asked turning to her small friend.
"The dice roll, it was a seven," Gus sighed. "The Demogorgon, it got me,"

"See you tomorrow," Gus said as he left Luz standing alone. The lights outside flickered for just a second. Luz didn't think anything of it and went back inside.

"Race back to my place?" Willow asked Gus. "Winner gets a comic book,"
"Any comic?" Gus asked raising his eyebrow and smirking.
"Yeah," Willow said. Without hesitation Gus immediately started to peddle on his bike faster.
"Hey! Hey!" Willow yelled after him. "I didn't say go! Get back here!"
"I'll take your X-Men 134!" Gus yelled back to Willow while giggling.
"Son of a bitch," Willow stopped her bike and sighed as she watched Gus drive off.

Later, Gus was biking his way home. It was peaceful. Not a car or person in sight. The only noise was the crickets and Gus's bike driving along the road.

Gus's light on the front of his bike went out. As Gus looked down at it, it turned back on again. Once Gus looked up he saw a tall, slender figure in the middle of the road. Shocked by the sight, Gus steers his bike in the wrong direction and crashes into the woods.