I don't want to say goodbye to you. It will hurt me too much. (Lumity)

{Hey guys it's been a while. Writers block killed me for a while but I have been revived for a short period of time. If you know where this reference is from we're instantly friends 😉. This is also an AU where the portal is never destroyed and it's the end of Luz's summer in the Boiling Isles.}

Amity Blight seemed fine on the outside. On the inside, she was furious. Luz Noceda. The girl she had been crushing on for what seemed like forever, was leaving the Boiling Isles tomorrow. Luz was saying special goodbyes to all of her friends and giving them goodbye presents. All of her friends, except Amity.

Amity didn't know what she did to warrant the cold shoulder off of Luz. She didn't know why her crush was avoiding her. Every time they were alone, Luz would make up some excuse and run away. But when they were with friends, Luz would seem her normal cheerful self and would be bouncing around with excitement.

Amity watched as Luz talked to Willow and Gus. Watching them laughing together, and ignoring her. Amity could see that Willow was giving her a sympathetic look, but Amity turned her head away and tried not to cry.

"Willow, Gus! I need a moment alone with Luz!" Amity finally snapped and the others turned their heads towards the Blight.

"Amity I don't thi-," Luz started but Amity cut her off.

"I said, I need a moment alone with you. Now." Amity said again and Willow and Gus left the two of them alone. Luz looked tense and scared. Amity didn't mean to make her feel that way, she just wanted to know what's going on.

"I don't get a goodbye!" Amity yelled.

Luz flinched at Amity's harsh tone. The same tone she would use before her and Luz became friends. "What?"

"Everyone gets a goodbye but me!" Amity started yelling again. "What do I got to do to get a goodbye, huh? Uh be best friends with you? Go to Azura book club with you? Sit and talk with you when you have a bad day? Fight Boscha with you? Oh wait! I did all of those things!"

"Amity-,"

"You know what after all we've been through, I can't believe this is how you want to leave things between us," Amity said as she hung her head low and turned away. "Have a good time in the human world,"

Amity finally stormed away with tears rolling down her cheeks. Luz was left behind, tears falling down her face as well. Why did she have to be so angry? Why did she lash out on Luz like that? What is wrong with me?

———————————————————————————

Amity sat by the Grom tree, only recently calming down from crying. She didn't mean to be so rude. She hated hurting Luz's feelings, but what Luz didn't understand was that she was hurting Amity's feelings without even realizing it. She sighed as she watched as the stars lit up in the sky and she wished Luz were here...well guess that wish came true. Amity turned her head to the side to see the human girl running over to her.

"You really think I didn't say goodbye to you because I don't care!" Luz yelled and Amity jumped up from where she was sitting.

"That's what it seemed like!" Amity yelled back. Why am I yelling at her again? Geez get a grip Amity!

Luz shook her head in disbelief. "I can not believe that after 3 months you do not know one thing about me!"

Amity just stared at her confused. "Fine, then why didn't you say anything?"

"Because it is too damn hard Amity!" Luz screamed tears falling down her cheeks once again. "I can't even begin to explain to you how much I'm going to miss you,"