Tea shop AU

This one was requested. I hope I got the request right 😔

It was just a normal day for Luz at Eda's Tea Shop. Everything was normally quiet on Wednesdays which is why Luz loved working on Wednesdays. Although, the quiet wasn't the only reason Luz loved it. On Wednesdays The Banshees would come in. Luz loved this as she would be able to see the prettiest girl in the world. Amity Blight. Amity Blight was the top student at Hexside as well as the captain of the Banshees. She had gorgeous mint green hair with brown roots and her eyes were a golden colour that Luz often got lost in. Willow and Gus loved to tease her for her obsession with 'Little Miss Perfect' but Luz couldn't help it. Her hair, her eyes, her smile. Luz turned into a bisexual mess whenever Amity was around.

Unlike her friends, Amity was kind hearted. Every time she was here she would greet Luz with a kind smile and ask her how her day was. Luz melted at the sight of her. There was just one problem. Amity was a very private person and Luz couldn't really tell if she liked girls. Luz was so nervous to ask her. It is pretty random to go over to a stranger and ask them "hey, do you like girls?".

Luz set that thought aside as the door opened and Amity and her friends walked in. Luz heart started to pound in her chest.
"Keep it together Noceda," Luz said to herself.

As usual, Amity came over to order for her whole squad. Luz thought that Amity was just being kind by ordering for everyone but in truth, Amity just wanted to talk to Luz alone.

Amity also loved Wednesdays. On Wednesdays she had all her favorite classes and her and her friends took their weekly trip to Eda's tea shop. Amity couldn't understand why Luz was so enticing. Amity had never had a crush on anyone before but this young Latina had struck her straight in the heart. Her short messy brown hair often sent Amity's heart doing somersaults and her laugh was enough to make Amity stop breathing.

It may have been dumb to think it but both girls thought it was love at first sight. Although, they've only ever had one full, actual conversation. Both of them were idiots when it came to flirting or asking someone out so they didn't know when to make the first move.

"Luz! I don't pay you to stand around and stare at costumers!" Eda shouted. This caused Luz to jump and blush.
"Sorry Eda!" Luz yelled back. Luz knew Eda was grumpy especially since she had to deal with a Karen this morning. Although Eda may be strict and rude at work, deep down Luz knew they had some mother/daughter bond.

"So is it the usual for you and your team?" Luz asked giving her the finger guns. Amity nodded.
"How's your day been?" Luz asked trying to start up a conversation.
"Not so bad," Amity replied. "The highlight was getting to see Willow beat Boscha at a grudgby match."
"Really! How is Willow by the way? I haven't seen her since Sunday,"
"She seems fine. I don't really talk to her much. We're not that close as friends, yet,"

Amity sighed at the thought. She's been trying ever so hard to be friends with Willow again but Amity has never been good at the friendship thing after the bad example her parents left her with.
"Hey, it's ok," Luz started. "You're at least making an effort to fix things. With a little hard work and time you guys will be best friends again,"

"Thanks Luz," Amity smiled.
'God her smile is so gorgeous,' Luz thought.

After 2 minutes Luz had finally finished the order and the other girls came over to pay. They all said thank you, except Boshca obviously, and went out the door.

"I'll see you later Luz," Amity said waving goodbye.
"Bye," Luz said sadly as Amity walked away.

"That was painful to look at Kid," Eda said.
"What do you mean?" Luz asked.
"You obviously like her," Eda said turning to Luz. "Why don't you just ask for her number or ask her out?"
"It's as if you don't know me Eda." Luz answered. "I'm a socially awkward wimp,"

Luz sighed as she smacked her head on the counter top. Eda laughed at the girl which caused Luz to groan.
"Just go ask her out kid," Eda said. "I'm sure she'll say yes,"
Luz sighed before thinking for a moment. There shouldn't be any harm in asking her. If she said 'no' sure it would break Luz's heart but at least she would get it over with.
"Ok thanks Eda," Luz thanked Eda and ran after Amity.

"Hey, Amity! Wait!" Luz called after her.
Amity turned around to see Luz running towards her, Luz almost falling over as she did so. Boscha and the rest of the gang walked off, leavingAmity and Luz alone.

"Hey Luz, what's up?" Amity said trying to act cool.
"I needed to ask you something," Luz said trying to catch her breath.
"What is it?" Amity asked.
"Will you go on a date with me?" Luz finally said causing Amity to go into a full gay panic.
"Y-You want to g-go on a date with me," Amity blushed.
"Yeah, I think it'll be fun," Luz said.
"Ok. Sure," Amity said. "I'll go on a date with you,"
"Yay!" Luz exclaimed pulling Amity into a hug.

"Sorry," Luz said pulling away while blushing.
"It's ok," Amity giggled. "Us Blights have a way with girls,"
Amity winked and flipped her hair. This sent Luz into cardiac arrest.
"Oh is little miss perfect flirting with me?" Luz smirked.
"In your dreams Noceda," Amity laughed.

"So, I can give you my number and I can text you the details," Luz said pulling out her phone so they could exchange numbers.
"Sounds good to me," Amity smiled handing Luz her phone. "See you later,"
"Bye," Luz waved.

Luz then ran back to Eda, giggling to herself.

{Like I said I haven't written in a while. Sorry if this is bad. Hope I got the request right}