Best Friends: Part 2

{Someone said they wanted me to make a part where they go to the fair so I thought I'd write it.}

Luz couldn't contain her excitement. Today they were all going to a fair and Luz could not wait any longer. She was already up at 5 am and was already in her clothes by 6:45.

They all agreed to meet there at 11 o'clock. It was only 10:15 so Luz decided to go on a walk around the market to get some of the excitement out of her. Luz couldn't help but think about what had happened at Willow's. She really was lucky to have friends like them. She couldn't be happier. Yet the fear of her mother's reaction and how she would be able to get back home still bothered her mind.

Luz decided she would stand outside of the fair and wait for them. King came along with her as he wanted to spend more time with her and the others. She sat down on a bench near the entrance and got out her phone. She looked through a bunch of memes until she saw Amity walking towards her.

"Hey Amity!" Luz exclaimed gleefully and pulled Amity into a big hug.
"Hi Luz," Amity said returning the hug after panicking for a few seconds.
"Wow looks like we're both here early," Luz said sitting down on the bench again except with Amity this time.
"Yeah, I'm always on time," Amity said.

"Wanna look at some memes?" Luz asked holding up her phone.
"Some what?" Amity questioned. Luz gasped and began to explain to Amity what memes were and began to show some to her.

After laughing together for 10 minutes Gus and Willow arrived and they all went in together.
They played all sorts of games and went on many rides. They were all enjoying themselves and Amity and Willow seemed to start rebuilding their friendship a lot more. Gus, King and Luz could not stop jumping up and down like crazy people causing Amity and Willow to shake their heads while laughing.

They were all having so much fun until Willow ended up throwing up in the bathroom after being on the Roller Ghoster again.

"You ok there Willow?" Luz asked handing a tissue to her best friend, so she could wipe her mouth.
"Yeah I'm fine," Willow replied. "I should've really learnt my lesson from last time,"
"At least you're throwing up way less this time," Amity said and Luz chuckled.
"Are you sure you don't wanna go home?" Luz asked. "We could walk you there and hang out till it gets dark."
"I'm fine," Willow said. "Just leave me here for a few minutes I'll catch up with you guys later,"
"You sure?" Amity asked, still worried about Willow.
"Yes I'm fine now go," Willow insisted. "Although I would like to talk to you first Amity,"
"What's up?" Amity asked as Luz left the bathroom.
"I'm actually feeling a lot better than before but I'm only allowing you and Luz to go off together so you can be alone with her," Willow said. "Don't screw it up,"

Amity blushes but nodded before leaving Willow in the bathroom. Luz and Amity decided to go off and play some games while Gus went onto some rides with King.

They spent the next half hour playing games and winning tickets. Amity won lots of times from when she used to come here with Ed and Em but Luz won a lot more due to some of the tricks Eda taught her.
They decided to cash in their tickets and win a prize.

"What do you think we should get?" Luz asked. After there was no answer from Amity, Luz looked towards her only to notice she was staring at a big, purple cat plushie. For some reason it reminded Amity of Luz. Luz chuckled to herself.

"We'll take the big cat plush please," Luz said finally gaining Amity's attention.
"But Luz that's all our tickets," Amity said.
"Yeah but I want you to have it," Luz said handing Amity the plush. Amity wasn't used to receiving gifts not even from her own parents.

"But I-"
"Amity I insist," Luz said. "I just hope it'll remind you of me when I'm gone."
"Thank you," Amity blushed hugging the plush closer to her. Luz found it cute and began to smile.

"Come on we should go find Willow, Gus and King," Luz said grabbing Amity's hand. Amity stopped for a second.
"Hey Luz?" Amity said causing Luz to look at her. "Why do you think I'll forget you?"
"Once I find a way back to the human world I don't know wether or not I'll be able to come back," Luz sighed. "I just hate the feeling that you guys might move on and give up on me. You're really important to me Amity,"

Amity blushed at that sentence. Luz looked at her feet and blushed as well while still holding Amity's hand.
"Luz I'm never going to forget you or give up on you," Amity said. "You're important to me too,"

They both stood their hand in hand for a few seconds, trying to contain their blushing faces. Luz then pulled Amity into a hug.
"Don't worry about us Luz," Amity said returning the hug. "We will all be here when you get back, We're never ever going to give up on you. You've never given up on us." Luz hugged Amity tighter at those words.
"How about we go on some rides to take your mind off of it?" Amity said and Luz nodded.

They went to go meet Willow, Gus and King by the rotten candy stand, still holding hands. Willow smirked at the two causing them both to blush but they refused to let go of each other.
"Hey guys," Gus greeted them. "Want some rotten candy?"
"Hex yeah I do," Luz said and ran over to Gus.
"Nice little plush Amity I wonder were you got that from," Willow smirked knowing fully well that Luz got it for her. Amity blushed and playfully smacked Willow with the blush as Willow laughed.
"What's so funny?" Gus asked. Poor guy was as oblivious as Luz about Amity's feelings.

"It's nothing," Amity said quickly to try and stop Willow from saying anything to Gus.
"You sure? Your face has gone all red?" King asked.
"I'm fine!" Amity said as Willow continued to laugh.
"If you say so," King said then turned to Gus and whispered. "Girls are weird."

Gus nodded his head in agreement as he continued to eat his rotten candy.
"Do you guys think filling up on candy is a good idea?" Willow asked, being the mom friend as always.
"I'll be fine," Luz said. "I once ate two bags of sweets before thanks giving dinner and was still able to eat and not feel sick,"
"You're a hazard to society," Willow sighed.
"And a coward! Why didn't you eat three bags?" Gus asked.
"Gus don't give her any ideas,"

They all went off on some more rides and by 5:00 o'clock they all decided to go back to the Owl House for a sleepover.

{sorry if this was bad. I wasn't feeling very creative today}