Chapter 11 - Piano

Alicia's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and saw an unfamiliar room. Then I felt a heat emanating from under me, I froze when realize I lay on top of a body then when I turn to look it was a sight to see. A sleeping Mavis, my head is resting on her chest. My eyes widen at the realization and slowly sit up not wanting to wake her then I was met with a pounding on my head. Shit hangover! I tried to massage my head. Then I saw an aspirin on my side and a water. I couldn't be more grateful and I quickly took it. My phone is also sitting there, I check the time it was past 8 am. I roamed my eyes around the room, wow. It was so spacious. I can see a big flat screen on the other side faced with a leather couch. At the corner is a computer set and a swivel chair. I see books and some school supplies on the study table and a tall lamp on the side.

Then there's a book shelves filled with different books but was organized by sizes. I saw some paintings on the wall. Then at the other side, I saw 3 different guitar resting on a stand. I looked at Mavis, she was still sleeping, she looked so peaceful and innocent. So beautiful. On her bedside I saw a photo of an old couple with her in the middle. I assumed it was her grandparents. Then that's it, no more photos. Hmm.

I'm in need of a toilet so I got up from the comfy bed, and head to another room which I assumed is the bathroom and I was right. It was spacious as well, lots of cabinets filled with towels and toiletries. The other part of the room is filled with shoe racks. From sneakers to boots to formal shoes and sandals and slipped on. I didn't know this girl is rich, I mean I myself came from pretty decent family but Mavis doesn't seemed or act like some people I know. I can't helped but be proud of her. She really is something and she took care of me. Remembering last night I thought I was just gonna sleep back there at Troy's.

I don't usually get drunk at a party but the way Mavis is making me feel I needed something to make me forget about it. When I learned that she won't be coming disappointment fills me, and I can't control my feelings. I tried shaking her off my head so I just let myself have some fun and didn't notice I drank too much already. Before beer I already had a few shots of tequila to calm myself. Then she came, I can't believe how thrilled I felt especially since I know she's been staring at me, checking me out. I'm used to that but coming from her I felt warmth spread through my body. She's making me feel weird things.

I decided to wash my face, I also saw a new toothbrush on the side understanding it was for me. She's so thoughtful. Then I saw myself in the mirror and realize that I'm wearing unfamiliar clothes. I can see my nipples from the shirt I'm wearing meaning I don't have a bra on. I feel my cheeks redden knowing that she change my clothes but I was thankful.  I feel so well rested. I saw her already sitting on the bed when I got out. She looked puzzled, her long dark brown hair disheveled. I felt the urge to ran my hands through them. They looked so soft. I shoved the thoughts away. What am I thinking.

Then she crooked a smile making my heart pump blood faster "Goodmorning".

"Goodmorning", I replied, then I remember I'm not wearing a bra, I quickly cross both my arms in my chest. I look away suddenly feeling shy. This is stupid, me shy? That's new. I saw my clothes on the chair and was about to take it when she spoke.

"Uhm, you can use some of my clothes, you kind of throw up again, luckily not inside my car", she let out a small laugh.

I narrowed my eyes at her, gathered back my confidence and say "How did I end up here anyway?", I honestly barely remember anything other than throwing myself on the couch. Then I blushed remembering last night, I kissed her. Now I can't look at her again, I feel like shitting myself.

"Figured you won't remember much, you're wasted", she chuckled. "I tried looking for your friends, I saw Bea but she's wasted and I can't find Lily. I told Bea I'm gonna take you to my house just in case someone reported you as missing", she grinned at me.