Chapter 30 - Dance with me

Mavis' POV

We used my car and head to the central park not so far away from school, just 20 minutes drive. I'm a little anxious about what she has to say but she doesn't really give me anything to worry about. But still.

We chose to sit at a secluded area, not much people around and we prefered it that way. I put a towel on the bench before we sat on it. I had some snacks and drinks in the bag for us, sort of like a picnic but all we need to do is talk but away from everyone.

I leaned on the bench as Ali lean on my side. I caress her arms and kissed her temple. It feels good in here, relaxing. "So what did your mother say?"

She tilted her head to look at me, "Bea is a snitched", her lips flatten as her eyes narrowed at the thought of her so called friend. She straightens. "She told my mom about us, good thing was it's just my mom".

That's what I thought. We saw Bea at school but she avoided us, she can't even looked at Ali. Guilty bitch. I know she don't approved of us, not like I care but still they were friends so I would never think that she would do that. She don't have any right to take the opportunity for Ali to come out to her parents in her own time.

I shook my head in rising anger, "Bitch. I just hope that she will get what she deserved. What about your mom? What did she say?", I ask anxiously. I like her mom, she seems cool and I can see how she took care of Ali unlike my mom who's always busy.

She smiled at me so it means good right? "She's worried but she approved of us. And that she once had a feelings for a woman before", she said chuckling.

My eyes widen as she told me everything her mom said to her yesterday and I can't helped but feel greatful to her mom but that made me worry about her dad. I just hope that her mom can persuade him. I can't lose her, I just can't.

I'm being paranoid already. I felt a nudge on my side and I turn to look at her. Her eyes questioning, "Are you okay?"

I stared at her beautiful face, this girl, I'm deeply in love with her. "I can't lose you", I muttered.

Her face softens, she raised her hands and palmed my face. "You won't, besides I can't lose you too. I love you too much".

"Promise?"

She chuckled, "I promised".

I can't helped but giggled. I lean in to kiss her to seal that promise.

We didn't stay for long as we still have school tomorrow and have some assignments to do. Our teachers just love giving us assignments, good thing we already finished our project that we both shared, we rushed it but still got decent grade.

I dropped her back to school parking lot to her car. "Weekend you will sleepover right?", I asked giving her sly smile.

She chuckled, "Of course, I love sleeping next to you and waking up to you", she leaned in to kiss me which I gladly responded almost immediately.

I can never get tired of kissing her, I'm always left wanting for more. She got in her car and I motioned for her to call me once home safely. She nodded and gave me a flying kiss.

........

Finally it's friday, I feel like it's a long week coz Ali's been busy and I don't want to be selfish coz aside from cheer practice we still have some school work to do. But right now after the game, she will spend the night with me.

The game starts at 7 in the evening, and Ali said her parent's will come to watch her and the game that made me anxious. Her mom's cool but her dad. That's the only thing that can bring down my mood. But still I will get to see Ali dance. I'm excited.