Chapter 28 - Return

I can't explain how happy I'm feeling right now as I heard her say the words I've been dreaming to hearing from her since the beginning.

I pulled Ali closer and kissed her deeply, passionately. I gently switch our position and now I'm on top of her. I haven't done this before but I don't need experience to show her how much I love her.

I trailed my tongue on her lips, mimicking what she did to me. I suck on her lower lips earning a moan from her and I slid my tongue inside her mouth, tasting and caressing her. Our tongue swirled on each other and she groaned, it's turning her on.

Then my lips travelled from her lips to her neck, I used my tongue to taste her, sucking her skin, she tilted her head and my mouth slid into the side of her neck and I continue sucking her skin making her moan a little louder. She seems sensitive in that area. As my lips is busy sucking her neck I let my hand trailed on her side, then through her flat stomach. I moved my hand upward and cupped her breast, I can feel her breathing heavily as l gently squeeze her breast, her errect nipples poking in my palm through the thin fabric.

I pulled away and she groaned in protest but I took this opportunity to removed the little piece of clothing while she still laid on her back. My mouth watered as I saw her nude top, she wore a bikini which made me almost lost it. I kissed her again then trailed kisses on her collar bone while my hands is caressing her breast, enjoying the softness and firmness against my hands. She groaned and tilted her head from side to side. I continue kissing and sucking her skin downwards, I felt her hands on my hair guiding me to her breast and I chuckled. She keeps moaning my name and it's so hot.

I enclosed my lips to her pinkish nipples and she groaned loudly. She feels so good in my mouth, I gently suck her erect bud then flick my tongue making her writhe in pleasure. My other hand is on her other breast giving a gentle pinch to her nipple. Then I sucked her other nipple and palmed her other breast not wanting to neglect each of them. I can do this forever. She smells so good and feel so good I started aching again down on my sex as she keeps on moaning it's turning me on wildly.

I felt her hand urge me to go down and I did. I travelled my mouth from her breast to her stomach, I used my tongue to trace every inch of her skin staying a bit on her belly button licking, tasting and sucking. I felt her hand tightened in my hair giving me impressions that she's loving what I'm doing. Both my hands is on her breast can't seem to leave them un attended.

I felt her pressed her legs as she shivers on my touch, I know she's aching down there too so I travelled my hands from her breast to her waist, I insert my fingers to the lace of her underwear and gently pulled them down. I'm panting so hard as I stared at her sex, my mouth went dry as I saw the glistening wet and her swollen pink clit I licked my lips as if in trance. I move my head closer staring at her core, then I trailed my fingers to her folds and gently parted them, checking out her sex. I'm so mesmerized as I traced her clit with my index finger and she let out a cry, it tugs my heart as she calls my name and like a possessed animal I dive in to her sex.

Without a warning I licked her folds making her writhe in pleasure calling out my name. I stuck my tongue firmly and flick her bundle of nerves up and down while my hands ran through her thighs squeezing them. She tasted so sweet and I wanted more. I started laping some of her juices then suck on her clit again, I felt her body jerk and started grinding against my face. Her way of telling me what I should do.

I followed my instinct as I grabbed her thigh from under and pulled her center closer to my face. I continue licking her clit in a steady pace as I insert my middle finger inside her tight entrance. Feeling her insides, I gently push back and in again while I continue swiping my tongue on her clit, circling. I felt her tightened around my finger as she press my head more to her center.