Complications pt.2

A/n : she's so pretty 😭

This is going to be a long chapter!

Y/n POV

I woke up with Bella laying next to me and I noticed she was still asleep but started to stir which meant she was waking up.

"Good morning" I said with a smile and she rubbed her eyes and mumbled "morning"

"Y/n before we start today we need to talk about what happened." Bella said as I nodded.

"Ok well Selena messaged me saying that you and Abel were cheating with Abel. I guess because they're breaking up it kinda made sense. I don't t know why I jumped to conclusions but I did. I'm sorry I jumped to conclusions and I'm sorry I was walked away instead of talking to you." I said honestly as she nodded.

"Well I believe what you said about that waitress. Not that I care but to clear your own name I will have my manager get the full video and post it so people don't think your a cheater." Bella said running her hands through her hair.

"Y/n..." Bella said as she looked at me as if she was debating something in her mind.

"Yes?" I said looking at her.

"Don't get mad, but I just want to know why is it that you always leave when you get in a argument. That's not healthy. I know you may need space and trust me this house is huge so why not just go to another room. I don't like how you use alcohol as an escape." Bella said as I rubbed my head.

"I know where your coming from, but it's what I've always done. I guess since It's always worked i figured why not it's working so that's that." I said as she nodded and her phone rang and she looked at it an a her facial expressions showed she was nervous but it quickly changed as she was pressing decline. I looked at her and she gave me a nervous smile.

"Scam likely" she said quickly as she got up and went to the restroom and took a shower. Her phone was ringing again but decided to leave it alone. It soon stopped before it continued it was now annoying.

"Babe your phone keeps ringing." I said as she turned off the shower.

"It's probably my manager, can you bring it to me?" She asked as I got up and went to her nightstand and got her phone only for it to ring again and the person who was calling is Abel.

"Bella here." I said with my jaw clenched and she looked at me and shook her head.

"Bae it's not what it seems." She said as I rolled my eyes.

"You sure because he was blowing up your phone, why do you have his number? You just keep lying to me how do you expect me to trust you." I said as she shook her head.

"Okay look I haven't been cheating. Abel and I are friends, him and Selena were going through a rough patch and I was giving him advice. There is literally nothing going on I can call him right now and you can hear the conversation is completely platonic. He's just having a hard time with the break because she cheated on him with Justin." Bella said as I shook my head.

"If you were just friends why wouldn't you just tell me? Why does it have to be a secret." I said as she looked at me as if I was crazy.

"Because I know how you are. When he asked if I can be friends you shut it down and then when you guys "had beef" i knew it would set you off. So I just kept it quiet. Y/n look through our messages it's me telling him that he's going to be fine and relationship advice." She said as I looked at her.

"This is so stupid. He is in love with you. For goodness sake Isabella HIS WHOLE ALBUM IS ABOUT YOU." I said as I raised my voice because this whole situation is stupid.