Christmas

Bella's POV

I'm currently on a flight by myself with a baby and it's not going well. I mean it's not too bad because I am in first class but Grayson is just crying and I have no clue what to do. Y/n Is waiting for us at the airport to go to go meet both of our families at a house we rented for the holidays. We're all going to be staying there. From myself, Y/n and Grayson, to Y/n's mom and dad to his sister and brother in-law and their kids to my mom Anwar and I think Dua along with Gigi and Zayn and Zayn's baby. So there's going to be quite a few people. I don't mind it, but I am freaking out because Grayson is still crying. I've gave him his bottle, burped him, and even changed him.

"Sweetly, I can tell you're getting frustrated but excuse me if I'm over stepping but try giving him a ice cub to suck on. And also relax because babies feed off the energy that you put out that can also play affect into why he's fussy." An elderly woman said from the row next to me.

"Uh yeah I'll give anything a try at this point" I said  as I pressed the assistance button.

"Hi ma'am what can we help you with." The flight attendant asked.

"Uh yeah can I get a cup of ice and a glass of wine." I said tiredly as I rocked Grayson in my arms. As the flight attendant nodded as she made her way to the back.

"Here you go." She said as I thanked her and grabbed the glass of wine and cup of ice.

"Cmon gray, try it baby" I said as I held him on my lap and gave him the ice cub, and my 6 month old was soon sucking on the ice cube and was no longer crying.

"Thank you." I told the lady as I took a sip of my wine.

"Anytime sweetheart, I was in the same position but you get when I flying with my daughter to meet up with my husband." The lady said a I smiled and nodded.

"Uh, how did you know to give her a ice cube ? And why is it because they're ears popped or something?" I asked curiously.

"Well the lady who was on the plane came up and told me that she could be teething and by the looks of it your son looks about the same amount of months my daughter was." The lady said as I smiled and nodded.

"Thank you, again I thought he just wanted my fiancé or something. He could be a bit of a daddy's boy sometimes." I said as she laughed.

Soon time pasted and Grayson fell asleep after about 40 minutes the plane landed and I am finally home for the holidays. I got gray in his carrier and got off the plane. I texted Y/n that we landed and he texted me to meet him at the baggage area.

"Hi baby, I got your bag, was this the only one ?" Y/n asked as I shook my head

"No I have another one...oh there it is." I said as I pointed to my other suite case as Y/n picked it up and we went to exist the airport .

"There's no paps so we're good." Y/n said as I nodded and we headed to our car and I buckled Gray in his car seat.

"How was it ?" Y/n asked as I sighed

"It was good until he started crying. I didn't know what was wrong but he started teething. There was this older lady who told me and after I got him some ice he was good then fell asleep." I said as y/n nodded.

I played with his fingers since his hand that was on my lap and he looked over and smiled at me. As he continued To drive. Until we got home.

"Hey sweetie"

"Hey sissy"

"Hey bells"

We're all the things I heard when I walked in the house as my mom walked over to give me a hug as Y/n took Grayson out of the carrier. And he was soon passed around to Gigi and my mom as they gushed over him.

"Hey bella how are you?" Y/n's mom said as I smiled and hugged her.

"I'm good, thanks for asking and you guys ?" I asked as I hugged Y/n's dad as they nodded and went to go look at Grayson as I walked into the living room and got a chorus of hey Bella's or simple heys as everyone was tuned into the movie they were watching, causing me to laugh.

"Bella" my mom said from the kitchen as I walked over to her and kissed her cheek.

"Mommy I'm literally so tired and I missed all of Christmas Eve activities because that stupid lay over and I'm super jet lagged I'm sorry I ruined everything." I said with a frown

"Sweetheart it's fine, the thing is you're here now, so let's all enjoy the moment and then head upstairs because we have a early morning tomorrow, ok." My mom said as I nodded and she kissed my head.

"Gigi, Anwar, Babe, come here, I wanna take a picture with all of us before we call it a night" I said as they nodded and I handed phone to my uncle and he took one with me, Y/n, Gigi, Anwar, my mom, and Grayson. Then one with out Grayson. After about 30 minutes I took Grayson upstairs and Y/n came with us as we called it a night.

"His so chubby." Y/n said as I laughed and nodded.

"Merry Christmas baby" I said with my Pj's on and handed y/n his and peck his lips as he placed Grayson in his crib. And we all went to sleep.

(Morning time because I'm lazy)

Y/n POV

I watched everyone open they're gifts excitedly as I held Grayson and looked at Bella, as I handed her a gift bag.

"Y/n you didn't have to baby."'Bella said as I smiled as she put on the  Cartier bracelet as she gave me a peck on the lips and the rest of the day went on with everyone saying how cute Grayson was and just relaxing with family.

Word Count : 1086

A/n : wow I updated