Who needs love

Bellas POV

I just heard Y/n's new song (THE SONG IN THE MEDIA) and everyone is buzzing about it. People have been blowing me up and hating on me. Asking how could I break his heart and hurt him and some people were trying to be positive about it. Mainly it was his fans who were hating on me. I messed up big time. I know that. I just got caught in the moment. I will always love able but I am in love with Y/n we have a family. He's stable and knows what he wants. I messed up. I always mess up and it always because of Able.

"Gigi I don't know what to do. He doesn't even respond to my texts or calls." I said as she shrugged.

"I don't know Bella. Why did you even kiss Able back in the first place." My older sister asked as I looked down.

"I don't know I think it's just I got caught in the moment. Now he won't stop blowing up my phone or social media's. I will always have love for him because he's my first everything but I know I love Y/n." I said as she nodded.

The song sounded like he hates me. I don't know what to do. He doesn't even drop Grayson off. He drops him off at my moms and she comes and drops Grayson off with me or I'll go pick him up. Now since the song has been out there's nothing but news articles and Y/n confirmed that we are over so I don't know what to do.

I want to be with him. I know I love him so much but I don't know what it is about Able that always draws me back to him.

Y/n POV

I have been great. In fact I have been doing so well that I have been going out to all these parties and been talking to all these girls. I'm only 21 so I know that I am just doing me right now. I have been talking to a few girls but they all know it's nothing serious.

I have also been talking to Lauren. Not like talking talking but in a friend way. She is my best friend and I tell her just about everything and vice versa. She has told me to branch out in all these other things. I got part in a movie and was even in commercial for Nike but I have mainly been sticking to music. Everyone knows that Bella and I are over due to the fact that I confirmed it and I released a song basically saying it's over.

I just dropped Grayson over at Yolanda's. Lauren should been coming over with her plug and some girl she wants to set me up with. I think I'm gonna throw a party I already have a bunch of ice chest filled filled with beer and soda so I'm good to go and I could always have my chef make my guest something.

"Hey change of plans, I'm throwing a party at my place. Can you stop and buy some chips and I'll Venmo you the money?" I asked Lauren on the phone and since it was on FaceTime I saw her nod her head.

"Ok, you're lucky I haven't left dweeb, by the way I think you'll like the girl I'm bringing over. I would smash for sure if I wasn't talking to someone." Lauren said with a laugh as I rolled my eyes and put on my shirt.

"Like that's stopped you before Lo." I said with a chuckle and she glared at me.

"Aw Y/n/n sorry for the emotional damage, but that was years ago get over it." Lauren said playfully as I busted out laughing.

"Alright Lo lets not get ahead of ourselves, if I recall you were the one who couldn't get enough of me and I hope she is as hot as you say she is I can use a distraction. Who knows maybe I can I convince her to allow a plus one. Some of the girls I'm talking to will also be there." I said as I sat down on the phone.

"Ewww You're a freak Y/L/N, but what ever floats your boat. Sorry to break it to you but she seems like a good girl so good luck with that." Lauren said laughing as I rolled my eyes.

"We'll see." I said looking at myself in the camera.

"Hey bring your girl I wanna meet the one who's been driving my bestie crazy" I said playfully as she nodded.

"It's last minute but I'll see. Imma finish getting ready see you later Y/n/n." Lauren said as I waved and ended the call.

35 minutes later

A knock on the door and I'm sure it was Lauren and the people she brought. I text people earlier to come over in about 15 minutes so I'm glade Lauren is her with the chips and stuff since my chef only has  a little more that half of the food ready.

(What you're wearing, if you don't like it you pick something else

(What you're wearing, if you don't like it you pick something else.)

I put on my coat and opened the door since it was the statement piece.

"Sup loser." I said playfully to Lauren as I opened the door and greet her with a hug as she came in with 3 other people.

"Well hello to you too jerk." Lauren said with a laugh as I helped her with the bags of groceries in her hands. I saw a some what tall girl, and then a girl slightly shorter than the taller brunette.

"Hi I'm Y/n." I said sticking my hand out to the two girls that I don't know.

"Hi I am Kaia" the tallest of the two said as I smiled and shook her head.

"Hi I'm Rosalía ( I Just made up the person)" the girl said and I noticed her accent as she shook my hand.

"Cool so you're the one who has my best friend going on for hours about you." I said to Rosalía as she laughed.

We all sat and talked for a while when people started to show up and I had blasting.

"So Kaia how old are you?" I asked the girl as she took a sip of her drink.

"Oh I'm 18." She said with a smirk and I smirked to myself since that was a green light for me.

Soon freak nasty by Megan thee stallion started playing and Kaia dragged me to the dance floor and started grinding on me causing me a groan.

"Damn shawty, don't start something that you won't be able to finish." I whispered as she smirked at me as she turned around and I saw lust filling her eyes as they darkened. I looked over to Lauren and smiled as Kaia dragged me upstairs and Lauren mouthed she'll take of the party with a playful wink.

( Slight smut but not really )

I ended up shoving Kaia against my bed room door when we got there. Locking it immediately. I started kiss her neck roughly as she moaned in my ear. Causing me to have an ego boost.

"Strip." I commanded as she smiled and did as told and I grabbed a condom from my drawer and she snatched it from my hands and ripped it open with her teeth as I unbuckled my pants and she put the condom on

Let's just say the night was eventful.