Mamma Mia

Y/n POV

I was at the studio and Bella went to Gi and Zayn's place. My manager called and said he has someone who would want to work with me and they were going to be here in a few. With this new information, I decided that I wasn't going to pay much mind to it as I continued to fiddle with the strings of my guitar. I hummed as I was trying to think of words for this little hook I have been playing around with.

"Y/n? Ah there you are."I looked up and smiled and sent a quick wave.

"Hey, so this is Amala" Scooter, my manager, said as I waved and gave a smile as I tried to think if I ever heard of this girl or if she looked familiar from somewhere,but I was drawing a blank.

"Oh my gosh it's nice to meet you, I can't wait to start working with you." The short girl said as I nodded and gave a forced chuckle.

"Um scooter can we talk outside for a second." I said as he nodded and we went to the hallway

"I don't know who that is." I said as he rolled his eyes.

"She's Doja cat. You know the girl with that tik Tok song?" He said as I shrugged still not knowing what he was talking about.

"I don't want to be rude or anything but I don't want to do a song with her. I'm open to writing one for her, but a duet or feature absolutely not." I whispered as he sighed.

"Y/n just try." He said as I shook my head.

"I'm not making a song with someone I never even heard of let alone someone who is heard of because a fucking tik Tok." I said as he shook his head.

"Y/n go in there and just try. If you really don't like her then you don't have to do a song." He said as I nodded and we went back in the studio.

"Okay y/n I will definitely get on someone for that lunch you've requested, doja would you like anything from anywhere?" He said as she shook her head.

"A water is fine I ate before I came here." She said as he nodded.

"Well I'll let you two get to it, I'll be back later, I have a meeting to attend." He said as I nodded and awkwardly sat there as "doja" moved to sit on the couch.

"You have any ideas for our song?" She asked as I shook my head.

"Well you see, I don't really do or have features but I am more that willing to help you with a song if you like." I offered as she looked at me with raised eyebrows.

"Do you think I'm not good enough to be on a song with you." She said as looked at her shocked.

"No, it's not that I'm just saying with everything going on for my album at the moment I don't have any features for this album and I would like to keep it that-"I said but she cut me off.

"You know y/n you definitely look like you give off that 'I'm a hot guy, I'm famous and too good for everyone' vibe, but never thought you actually gave out that energy. Too bad you do but it's not gonna work like that for me. If you don't do that song with me then I'll just tell everyone you tried to make a move on me." She said as I busted out laughing as she raised her eyebrows.

"I-I-I'm sorry that was rude, it's not that funny it's just, trust me when I say this and I mean it in the most non-offensive way possible but I'd never try to make a move on you, you're definitely not my type." I said trying to gain composure as she looked at me with a glare.

"You know you have a family, I'd hate for that to be broken up all because you don't want to do a song with someone and please honey you couldn't handle me even if you wanted to." She said as she leaned in and I shook my head and got up.