You what ?!?!

Y/n's POV

I woke up way before Bella because I had to go to the studio and record and I'm working on a song that lil Wayne gave me that he's going to be a feature on its called "See You in My nightmares" and it's actually pretty good it's just a lot of auto tone and I'm not sure because yeah I use auto tune but the whole song is auto tuned. But anyways we finished and I'm currently on my way to my barbers barber shop.

"Sup man ?" I said as I called him up and took a seat in the chair and today it was full of some older guys and maybe 2 younger guys who were all getting their hair done.

"Anything exciting happenings with you man. It's been a minute this hair is getting crazy but I got you. The normal cut right ?" He said as i shook my head no and he looked at me.

"Nah, Let me get a fade I'm a new man. I got engaged man." I said with a smile and everyone gasped while some said congratulations.

"How old are you son?" The older man with a grey beard who was next to me asked me.

"I'm 23 going to be 24" I said as he nodded

"23 ?, you're to young. My wife and I got married when I was 19 and I love her but that was too young. Make sure that's what you really want and make sure you get a prenup." Another older man said as I laughed.

"Don't listen to them. Congratulations but maybe think about that prenup. Love can be blind but I wish you guys the best." The man with the white beard said as a nodded.

"I'm sure Bella is happy." Thomas my barber said as I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah she started crying. It was nice and I surprised her with a small party with our close friends and family afterwards." I said as he nodded

"I've been married and divorced and kid some words of advice, they're always right even when they're wrong. In the beginning it's going to be nice and sweet and then you officially get tied down and then you're trapped and you have to deal with their grouchiness and then the kids will be her number one priority and you're to the side." He said as I laughed and shook my head at their antics because they say that every time someone mentions a relationship.

"Alright man you're done." My barber said as I laughed and nodded and gave him a tip and checked out my new cut as I snapped a picture and posted on snap chat before heading to the register and paying for it and saying a goodbye and leaving.

I stopped at a local burger place and got Bella and I some meals for lunch and headed home. I walked in and saw Bella on her laptop typing away. I wanted to see her reaction because she loved my curly hair.

"Hey baby I got us lunch And I shaved my head." I said as she looked up and gasped immediately getting up.

"You what ?!???" Bella said as I laughed

"Baby you cut your hair? Whhhhyyyyyy." She asked dragging out the why causing me to laugh and shake my head and shrug.

"Because I wanted to start something fresh." I said as she smiled at me and shook her head.

"Ugh I'm really gonna miss your curls. They were so cute." She said as I laughed as I took a seat at our table as she went to wash her hands.

"Wow I'm starting to think you loved my hair more than me." I said as she laughed and went up to me and I leaned down to peck her lips as she sat next to me.

"Oh your sister is coming over with kids and Jace is in town so he'll be here too, so we can finally met Baby emery." Bella said as I nodded as I turned on the game.

"Oh really ? When." I asked as she looked at her phone.

"Uhh.. in about 5 minutes or so. I already made some appetizers." Bella said as I looked at her and pulled her in for a kiss and we watched tv for about 10 minutes before the door open rang and I got up and was met with my sister and her husband along with my nephews and niece. I don't really like the guy, yeah he's nice but he has cheated on my sister when they were younger and with his new job promotion he leaves her with the kids and they hardly see him.