First Day of School

(I'm lazy so it's not spell checked)

Y/n's P.O.V

I woke up this morning in my new room and went to take a shower.  When I was done I picked out my outfit which was some ripped dreams, a grey Calvin Klein's shirt, an orange bomber jacket and a Pittsburgh strap back. I check my self out in the mirror and figured something was missing so I put on a watch. And threw on some vans.

(What you're wearing ^^)

"Mom I'm going to school now" I said as I walked downstairs and grabbed a water and picked up my backpack.

"Ok sweetie have a good 1st day" My mom shouted as I walked out side and walked towards my 1975 Rolls  Royce Corniche convertible that my grandpa had gave me.

(Your car ^^)

*skip car ride*

When I pulled up to the school  I saw everyone looking at me as I parked and got. There was a whole bunch of hot girls in this school, that was the 1st thing I noticed. I saw some guy walk up to me with some crazy dreads.

"Hey man you parked in my spot." The guy said as I looked at him and scoffed.

"Look dude you weren't even parked there you were literally sitting on the steps talking to Those girls." I said ignoring the guy in front of me whose trying to be intimidating which was a fail because I was taller than him.

"Yeah I know because I parked in my other parking spot today." The guys said as I rolled my eyes.

"Look man whatever, I don't have time for this" I said as I walked passed him.

I walked into the school and the group of girls that the guy was talking to all looked at me with flirty faces, sending winks and what not in my direction.

"Girls why are you looking at him I'm back, I can show you more in 1 night than he can." The guys said as the girls scoffed

"What ever you're old news matter a fact go find that girlfriend of yours." The girl in the cheerleading outfit said as she walked up to me.