Run - In's

Dua's POV

I have a doctors appointment today and Y/n is going to meet me there since he has a Interview with E! News. I honestly cannot believe that I'm having a baby. I mean don't get me wrong I love Y/n so so so much but I don't know if I see myself with him long term. I've always been scared to love because my previous relationships were toxic. Y/n was literally the best guy ever. He does everything that a boyfriend should do and more. I couldn't ask for more but something just doesn't spark but I guess we'll have that magical connection as time grows.

"Hey love" Y/n said catching my attention as he took a seat next to me as we waited I rested my head on his shoulder as we waited for about 5 more minutes.

"Dua Lipa?" The nurse asked as Y/n and I got up and walked into the back and followed the nurse who called us into one of the rooms.

"The doctor will be right with you." The nurse said as we nodded and Y/n gave me a kiss.

"Y/n aren't you scared ?" I whispered as he looked at me weird.

"Dua I'm ready for this. Although it wasn't planned I'm ready,but are you? You always talked about how you wanted kids but not now. Is there anything you want to talk about babe." Y/n asked taking my hand in his as I shook my head and kissed him.

"No, I'm ok baby." I said as he nodded and the doctor cane in and did the whole ultrasound and then printed out the pictures of our baby. I found out I was 4 months pregnant and it was crazy because I still didn't have a baby Bump I just looked a little bloated but the doctor said that it was ok because it's different for everyone but the baby is perfectly healthy and there was absolutely nothing to worry about.

"Y/n I have to tell you something." I said as he looked at me as we got in the car and he started to drive.

"Yeah, about what ?" Y/n asked as I shrugged because I myself didn't exactly know.

"Um I don't know. I just, I don't see, ugh I don't know never mind." I started but stopped. As he placed his hand on my thigh as the other hand was on the steering wheel.

"What's wrong babe." Y/n asked as I smiled and shook my head.

"Nothing never mind, I promise." I said giving him a kiss as he smiled and nodded his head.

We went home and I went straight into my studio and just broke down. I realize that I don't want to be with Y/n right when we are about to have a kid together and he is literally the best guy I could ever ask for but I go and figure everything out now? Wow just my luck. I don't know how to break it to him. He'd be absolutely devastated and not to mention our kid would miss out on a normal childhood. Gosh I don't know maybe I should do it like a band aid.

"Y/n we need to talk." I said as I saw that he changed his clothes.

"Yeah what's up." He said as he took a seat in the couch as he grabbed my hand but I pulled it away as he looked at me weirdly as I took a deep breath.

"Look, I love you I really do and us having a baby has made me realize somethings that I didn't realize before and it might be a little late but I have to get this off my chest. Y/n your an amazing guy and you care for me so much and I appreciate you so so so much for that but me getting pregnant has made me realize that I don't want to be with you in the long run-" I started but he cut me off and the look on his face was unreadable.

"Ok." Y/n said with absolutely no emotion and with a blank facial expression. He got up grabbing his car keys from off the table and walked out the door. As I sat there shocked and just cried.

Y/n POV

The girl I've been dating for almost 2 years just told me that doesn't want to be with me yet she's having my baby. This was worst than the Bella situation and I just didn't know what to do. I how could I miss all the signs. Gosh I feel so dumb. I always beg hurt and I don't know why. I left after I cut Dua off. I'm on my way to a club downtown and she can worry about whatever is going on because I'm done. She wanted to break up so that's it. I'm not going to make her be with me because you simply can't do that and it's unhealthy so it's just whatever now. I parked my Lamborghini and gave the keys to the valet as I walked inside the popular New York club and headed straight to the V.I.P bar.