Lovers and friends

Y/n POV

After the whole event that had happened at the diner I just felt so many emotions. I woke up with Bella in my arms and my phone ringing I reached over and I saw I had gotten a call from Dua. Dreading this conversation I answered it.

"Hello." I said dryly as I heard Dua call me crying.

"Y/n I'm sorry but I can't lie anymore the baby isn't yours it's Isaac's baby, Y/n you were on tour for that month and I sorry." Dua said as I literally didn't know what to say or how to feel.

"Ok." I said simply and just hung up and blocked her number. I felt sad but I figured it was a sign. I wouldn't want my baby to be brought up in a broken home but hey I guess I won't have to. Half of me is happy and half of me is sad that the baby isn't mine. I was really excited about this and now I don't know how to feel.

"Baby, you ok?" Bella asked as I looked at her and shrugged.

"Um, Dua called me a while ago." I said as she sat up.

"Yeah?, what'd she say?" Bella asked as I sighed and looked at her .

"She said that the baby wasn't mines and that it was her ex, isaac's baby, I guess she was cheating on me but I just feel dumb because how far along she is and I was on tour during that time I didn't catch it but yeah it not mines." I said as Bella looked at me and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

"Aww, baby I know you were excited for the baby. I'm sorry, I don't really know what to say." Bella said quietly as she looked at me with a sad expression of pitty on her face.

"It's ok. I'm fine I already lost all of my feelings for her but just a little disappointed but other than that I'm  fine." I said as I grabbed the back of Bella's hand and kissed it as she smile at me.

"What are we gonna do today baby?" I asked as Bella blushed and shrugged.

"I don't know, what ever you want. I don't really have anything scheduled until next week."Bella said as I nodded and got up.

"Oh baby I know what we can do...if you want to." Bella said shyly.

"What is it ?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Well um I was thinking that maybe we can have a lazy cuddling day, rent movies and order room service and the best part cuddle." Bella said as I laughed and nodded.

"Anything for you." I said as I went to brush my teeth and she did the Same thing. When we were done we went to go lay down.

"What movie do you wanna watch?" I asked grabbing the remote as she shrugged.

"Uhh...I don't know. Oh what about stranger things we gotta catch up baby. Babe the new season is coming out." Bella said as I nodded and logged into my Netflix as Bella cuddled me.

"I also ordered room service. We're gonna have cookies and cupcakes and candy on the way up." I said as she looked at me and smiled.

"That's amazing but now I'm gonna have to work out." Bella said slightly groaning as I rolled my eyes.

"Love, you're perfect the way you are. You don't need to work out your literally the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on." I said as she blushed and gave me a kiss and we made out for a while until there was a knock on the door and I pulled away to get the door.

"Room service." The lady said as I opened the door as she pushed the cart in.

"I got it from here thank you." I said as I gave her a twenty and walked her out locking the door behind her as Bella got a cookie and had the remote in her hand and went to play friends.