Distrack

Y/n's POV

Everyone is talking about Abel how he made his last album which everyone knows is about Bella but he hadn't said anything about it. Now he has a new song with Maluma and it's basically dissing Bella and I's relationship but I have something to say about it and I'm just going to drop a song in response, I already got clearance from my label and now it just 2 minutes until it's released (the song is above) Bella hasn't heard it since it was just a spur of the moment thing. It's called moves and it's basically just me saying that I'm doing better than Abel and just unbothered by him.

I saw some article titles from all these different gossip sites and some of them were

"The Weeknd's Competition is not a challenge for Y/n L/n ?"

"Y/n has responded to all The Weeknd's songs about Bella?"

"Did Bella and Y/n have an affair while she was still with The Weeknd?"

Then I went on Twitter and saw ya hashtag that said #Moves that was #2 trending and then #1 was Y/n

Twitter

@Randomuser : @Y/u/n really said @Theweeknd new album didn't even fuck up the vibe #moves

@Y/n'sShoe : he made the city move who do you guys think is Canada's favorite? #Y/n
@user1 : Y/n fs
@User2 : ABEL !!
@user3 : Y/n.....
View this thread

Y/u/n : @Bellahadid my partner in crime ❤️

2.7Mil retweets 754,674 likes

@Bellahadid : forever and always 😘
@user162890 : Goals 😭
@xoabella : nooo Abel and Bella for the win

I was getting bored of this so I closed out my phone and went to go watch a movie. I was flicking through the channels when i heard my phone ring and I looked at who it was and saw it was bella.

"Hey baby" I said as I continued looking through the movies

"Hi my love, I heard your song, it was good and not to much,but have you seen the headlines ?" Bella asked over the phone.

"No only some of them within the 1st few minutes when the song dropped why?" I asked as she sighed.

"It's gonna sound stupid, but it's kinda bothering me because everyone thinks that I cheated on Abel with you, which isn't true but now I'm getting slut shamed by his fans. I know it's not true,but still you know words hurt." She said sounding like she was gonna cry.

"Baby I'm sorry I didn't think of how this would have affected you. Look do you want me to make a post about it." I asked as she sighed

"No Y/n that's only gonna make it worse...look I'm sorry this is so dumb that I'm complaining about this I'm just on my period and feeling extra sensitive." She said laughing a bit as she cried.

"Look I'll be home soon, I'm sorry I bothered you." She said as I just said okay and hung up.

I was sitting down and got a call from my manager so I answered it.

"Hey you gotta interview with jimmy fallon in 15 imma FaceTime you and then leave the call and that way it's only you and jimmy and they're gonna use it for the show." He said as I nodded.

Time skip to interview

"Hey buddy how you been?" Jimmy asked as I smiled

"Oh you know I've been great just trying to survive quarantine, you know." I said laughing as he nodded.

"Oh I feel you man, so you just dropped a new single called moves does that mean there's an album in the works ?" Jimmy asked as I laughed.

"Uhhh there isn't one in the works, I just made this song like yesterday literally, I just had to say somethings because you know someone thought they can say whatever but you know how it is." I said with a laugh and jimmy nodded and oooouuu'd

"So can we know who this person is?" Jimmy asked as I laughed

"I mean I'm sure everyone knows so I'm just gonna say it, it is indeed about the stuff Abel put out, you know he was basically bashing my relationship with Bella, so I figured why not put him in his place." I said as he nodded.

"I see, there's a part of the song that goes "you hot for a minute, me I make that shit that last for infinity" that seems to a fan favorite lyric would you say that is also your favorite lyric?" Jimmy asked as I nodded.

"I mean yeah that's a nice bar, but even though I have a few favorite lines for this song I think my absolute favorite is "me and my girl been through so much that's my partner in crime" I already know when I perform that live and Bella is in the crowd it just mean more to me." I said with a smile as he nodded

"Ah that's great man you guys are such a beaut couple and lovely family with y'all's son Grayson. That's all the time for today thanks for joining us, Y/n. Make sure to go buy and download moves everybody" he said as I waved and hung up.

"Baby I'm home." I heard Bella say as I got up and saw her enter with Gray on her hip as he smiled as she put him down and he ran to me.

"Hey buddy did you have fun with mommy and auntie Gi." I asked as he nodded

"Dada look." He said as he showed me arm and it was a temporary tattoo of a skull and I laughed

"Ohhhh cool bud." I said as he nodded

"Like uncle Z" he said as I nodded as I carried him an sent up to Bella and gave her a kiss.

"Babe Make me snack please ?" I asked her and she looked at me with a raised eyebrow

"Nope you can make it, remember you gotta move." She said laughing and I gave her a fake glade as I busted out laughing, "alright you got me with that one lets go make a sandwich Gray." I said as he nodded with a smile. I really couldn't be more lucky could I ?

A/n : this was so trash, but it was requested. It took me so long to find a song that had any sort of similarities to what after hours referrenced. ALSO NO HATE TO ABEL !!! This is just pretend his music is great and he deserved a Grammy !!