Trust

Y/n POV

I have been going out all night to promote my upcoming album and my new single there has been controversy because Able released an Album that's basically saying him and Bella hooked up and they broke up. I know that's not true because we are together 24/7 accept now, but she's at home with the baby so I know that not true, plus I Trust her. Of course there was girls who tried to flirt with me, but I only have eyes for Bella. I'm not going home and telling her that all these girls have flirted with me, because it's not important nor does it matter. I'm currently going home now and Bella hasn't even texted me once. I'm sure she's just busy with Grayson. I stopped and got her flowers since I feel bad for being gone leaving her with Grayson all night.

I pulled up and immediately my blood started to boil. I saw an all too familiar Rolls Royce in our drive way. I also heard yelling from the front porch.

"How the hell did you find out where I live." I heard Bella yell lowly.

"C'mon baby just let me in I know you miss me. I'm sure I was the beat dick you ever had." Able said as he got closer to Bella and she pushed him away.

"You need to leave." Bella said panicking, but also anger laced in her voice. I got closer and Bella's eyes went wide and able turned around clearly in his drunken state.

"Fuck you man, you took her from me. She would take me back in a blink of an eye and you corrupted her." Able said as I looked at him clenching my jaw and walking forward as Bella ran over and got between us.

"Baby he's not worth it. Let's go inside and he'll eventually leave. Let's go." Bella said looking at me and I shook my head as Able tried to square up with me I scoffed being that I was way taller that him and had more muscle.

"Bella come home with me tonight. I can fuck you so good. You know You miss this." He said grabbing himself as I punched him and he got up and tried to lunge at me.

"Leave before I heat your ass to a pulp." I said through gritted teeth and he scoffed and swung on me barley landing a punch, but it wasn't really effective. Bella pushed him back.

"Able I'm telling you now Leave, just go before you get hurt. I don't want you." Bella said as he scoffed and tried to lean in causing me to get even more mad and gently move Bella out the way as I kept punching him. Soon a car pulled into the drive way and it was Gigi and Zayn and Zayn ran over and got me off able.

"What is going on who is that?" Gigi said making her way over and saw Able before scoffing.

"I'll call French to come get him out of here." I heard Bella say as I scoffed and went inside the house.

Everyone was outside with Able and I was inside and looked at myself in the mirror and saw only a slight scratch on my face and I laughed.

I heard Gray crying so I went over to him and picked him up and warmed him up a bottle. I was slightly mad that Bella was outside helping Able. I know he was her first everything, but with everything going on I cant help but feel mad about the whole situation. I grabbed Grayson and put him in a carrier and walked outside to see Bella handing Able an ice pack and I scoffed. She's always going to love him. He was right she is always going to want him in some way. I also know she loves me, but I just can't stand to be here right now. As I put Grayson in the car and buckled him up I saw Able lean up to kiss Bella and she kissed back. My heart broke and Gigi saw me and I pulled off with no emotion on my face.

I went to my old apartment that I had when I first moved out when I got signed. Everyone thinks I sold it, but it to monumental in my life to let go. I saw a text from Gigi but I ignored it. What I saw is what I saw. I don't need anyone to explain or make excuses. She didn't pull away. She didn't even lean back when was leaning in she wasn't in shock either she willingly kissed back with no hesitation. I love her with all my heart, but I'm not going to be do this with her. I did this on and off with Lauren and I'm over it. We have a whole ass child and I can't do that to him. He deserves more. She made a whole big deal of how Lauren and I had hooked up when I was with Dua, but I've been nothing but loyal to her.

I'm always the nice guy in relationships and I guess females don't appreciate being a decent guy and would rather have a guy who treats them bad. I'm not going to change myself for that. I know I am a good person who has made mistakes but I'm going to set a good example.

Incoming call from Wife 🤎

"What do you want Isabella." I said as I continued to drive.

"Baby I'm sorry, you have to trust me I-" Bella said as I laughed.

"TRUST???? Fuck you Isabella and your bullshit. Im not surprised at this. You say we have trust each other all the time. I haven't done anything for you not to trust me. Each time we end things is because of YOU. you fuck up everytime and I'm a dumbass who forgives you. I'm over this WE HAVE A KID. Sure he's too young to notice this but we can't keep doing this. Keep the house. Keep whatever the fuck you want. Keep your so called trust and go fuck your self. I'm done. I have Grayson. I'll drop him off at your moms in 2 days. If you bring that bum ass dude around our kid I will take you to court so fast. Let me find out and you'll never see him again. I'm not playing when it comes to him. Lose my number and call me. I'm over you and you're indecisiveness." I said with so much anger in voice as I hung up I pulled into in n out and got dinner before continuing to my apartment.

All this so called trust, please.