Doctors and Suprises Pt 3

Bella's POV

"What the fuck are you doing here. You need to leave or we're going to have more problems than we already do got it?" I said as the girl rolled her eyes as she looked at me and scoffed.

"Look I just need to talk to Gigi, if it is any of your business Perrie is mad because Zayn is upset." The Albanian girl said as I rolled my eyes.

"No, now leave." I said as Y/n snaked his arm around my waist. As I tried to close the door but was stopped due to the fact that Dua place her foot in the way.

"Dua leave. Zayn put himself in this situation. It's none of your business to be in this anyway, so leave." Y/n said in a harsh tone as Dua scoffed.

"Y/n this is important I understand that you're still crushed over me but let that go. I need to talk to Gigi." Dua said causing me to scoff as Y/n rolled his eyes.

"Look Y/n is over you. That's clearly obvious." I said as she looked between Y/n and I and scoffed

"Wait, this isn't a PR stunt?" Dua asked as a look of anger quickly flashed over her face but soon was replaced with an emotionless face.

"What the hell? No this isn't a PR stunt Dua. I actually care about Bella and Actually love her. She's always been the love of my life." Y/n said as Dua looked at him.

"Well, whatever she'll probably cheat on you again, or you'll probably cheat on her like you did with me." Dua said as I scoffed and Y/n rolled his eyes.

"You need to leave. I never even loved you and you have no room to talk. Not that I really care but you literally got pregnant with a whole other guys kid but thank you for that because it lead me back to the love of my life." Y/n said as I smiled at him as we closed the door but knocking soon appeared as I looked through the side window and saw Perrie and I shook my head.

"Leave." I said in a harsh tone as she rolled her eyes and shoved me to the side as Y/n soon became angry. I didn't get hurt just stumbled back a bit. Y/n instantly hooked his arm around my waist pulling me close to him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you she's....you know what...just get the fuck out of here or I'll press charges on you for assault and trust passing. Just leave. Gigi needs time and don't Zayn's bidding for him. If you don't leave now you're going to be in jail." Y/n yelled at Perrie and Dua said as he glared at Perrie. The two left and we headed inside.

"Baby are you ok? Did she hurt you? I swear to-" Y/n started as I cut him off and Gigi came downstairs and looked at me.

"What happened ? Who was it? Wait hurt you? Bella who hurt you?" Gigi said as she walked closer to me examining me. As I shook my head but this is one thing I loved about my sister no matter what she was going through she still cared more for others around her.

"Nothing I'm fine it's fine." Bella said as I shook my head and someone came banging on the door.

"Girls? What's going on ? Who's at the door? Y/n what happened?" Yolanda came down stairs as the banging on the door became louder as I looked at the girls

"You guys stay here and I'll see who it is." I said as they nodded and I walked out of the kitchen

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Zayn yelled at me as I looked down at him confused as he shoved me a started to get angry at the way shorter guy in front of me.

"You need to chill the fuck out." I said as I shoved him back causing him to stumble back and I closed the door as I stood on the porch.

"Look mate, I'm cool with you but you made Gigi hate me and then to top it off you made my sons mum cry. And you threatened her." Zayn said as I scoffed.