Sick

Bella POV

I am currently in the restroom throwing up and I was trying to not wake up y/n, but im assuming that I failed,because in walked in a half awake and concern written over his face. He held my hair as I continued to throw up and then stopped when I felt better. As I got up to brush my teeth.

"Baby, are you ok? I'm gonna go get you a warm towel ok ?" Y/n said as he went down stairs and came back a few minutes later with a bowel of water and a face towel as he folded it.

"Thanks my love." I said as he nodded and I gave him a weak smile.

"How are you feeling." Y/n asked as he held my hand and I sighed looked at as he put the warm towel on my forehead

"I feel better, thanks." I said as he nodded as pulled me closer to him, as I snuggled into his side.

"Baby, you never get sick besides allergies, I think you should go to the doctor if you aren't feeling better by tomorrow after noon." Y/n said as I nodded.

The rest of the night didn't end up going well I would get up every 2-3 hours and throw up. I felt bad that y/n didn't get any sleep.

"Love, are you feeling any pain or anything, you know besides throwing up?" Y/n asked as I nodded.

"Well yeah my head hurts a bit but I think it's from throwing up." I said as he nodded. I got up and brushed my teeth for what felt like the hundredth time. It was currently 4 in the morning. In about 3 hours Gray would start to wake up and I have prepare breakfast. I also have to get ready so I might as well stay up.

"Bella what are you doing." Y/n asked concerned as I turned on my beside lamp and got on my phone sitting up in bed as he laid down.

"I'm just gonna stay up because I'm going to have to get ready soon and then Gray is gonna be up and then I have to make y'all breakfast, so I might as well stay up." I said trying to hid the tiredness in my voice,but that seemed to fail as Y/n shook his head at me.

"Babe...you're clearly tired and in no shape to go do any of that. You are going to stay in bed today I texted my manager to clear my schedule, I'll take care of you today love. Don't worry about Gray or breakfast I got it. Then I'll schedule a doctors appointment as soon as they open. My love, try and get some rest even though it might be difficult." He said kissing me lightly before heading down stairs then came back up later with another warm towel and bowl of water.

I slowly closed my eyes and hoped I would be able to stop,because constantly throwing up is exhausting. Before I knew it I was asleep...

Y/n POV

After Bella fell asleep I set my timer to get up in the next couple of hours and turned her alarm off so she could sleep peacefully And fell asleep. I heard my alarm go off and turned it off before checking to see if Bella woke up. I feel bad that Bella isn't feeling well, she has been asleep for about 4 hours, which seems to be a record,because usually she would get up every 30 minutes. It's currently 7 am so I got up slowly and went to check on Grayson and took the baby monitor with me.

I saw he was still asleep so I closed th door and went down stairs and cut some pieces of banana for him when he wakes up. Then ordered Bella a wellness smoothie which should get here in 15 minutes. I heard Grayson get fussy in his baby monitor and went to go check on him.

"Hey little man, you woke up fussy huh ?" I asked as he smiled and I picked him up. I set him on the changing table.

"Ewww man" I said as i changed his diaper and the got him into some fresh clothes.

"Ok Gray let's get you some breakfast and then into a bath." I said as I carried him into the kitchen and sat him in his high chair.

"Here" I said placing his breakfast in front of him.

"Ok bubba imma go check on mommy, I'll be right back." I said as he looked up

"Mama" he said loudly and yelled but I smiled at him and shh'd him.

"Shh ok mama isn't feeling sick, imma check on her." I said as he nodded and I walked up to our room. For an almost 1 year old Gray was pretty advanced. I saw Bella laying down still and I went back downstairs to see gray eating his banana slices.

About 45 minutes passed and Bella came downstairs. Her face was super pale and she didn't look like she was feeling any better.

"Mama." Grayson yelled out with a smile and Bella smiled at him

"Hi baby, I don't was give you kissys because mama is sick." Bella said creasing his face as he frown.

"Ick?" Grayson asked and we nodded at him.

"I think I'm going to still go to the doctor even tho I stopped throwing up because I look and feel fatigue." Bella said as I nodded.

"My mom is gonna pick me up to Take me." Bella said as I nodded.

"Ok, It's better I stay home with Gray. With all that's going on I don't think it's a good call having him at the doctors especially when he takes off his mask every 5 seconds." I said as she nodded.

" you have a wellness smoothie in the fridge." I said as she thanked me and blew me an air kiss.

5 hours later

BELLA POV

I just left the doctors appointment and my mom is so happy,but I'm scared. I figured out what was wrong and thankfully it was nothing serious. I just don't know how to tell Y/n. What if he gets mad, or what if he doesn't want to be with me anymore. He's not the type of person,but I'm just scared. This has always been of my fears,but we've gotten through this before we can get through it again.

"Baby I'm home." I said putting my purse on the couch.

"In here love." Y/n said from the play room.

"Y/n we need to talk." I said nervously as he looked at me.

"Uh yeah what's up." He said standing up putting Gray in his play pin.

"Is everything ok?" He said looking concerned.

"Well it depends on how you take the news, I-I-I uh... the doctors found out why I was so sick." I said and he nodded holding my hand.

"Ahhhh damn don't tell me you gave me the rona." Y/n said pulling his hand away pulling out sanitizer.

"No you dope, I'm not sure how you're gonna take this but I- uh... how would you feel about another baby?" I said as he looked at me in shook with a smile on his face. He pulled me into a hug and kissed me.

"I love you bean, I thought your mommy gave me and your brother covid." He said with a chuckle and I playfully slapped his arm.

A/n : ok I'm back, how do we feel about this ? Any thought on what gender it is ?