Pick ups and run in's Pt. 1

Y/n POV

I got dressed in a black and green adidas sweatshirt and some jeans and threw on a pair of low black chucks. As usual I added a hat which was today I decided to have it be a black adidas hat. When I was done I immediately texted Gigi what was Bella's favorite Starbucks drink but told her not to tell her which she ended up sending me.

(What you're wearing ^)

I went downstairs and got in my car ordering myself and Bella's Starbucks on my app so when I got there I just go in and get it and leave. When I was done I checked the time and noticed I had 15 minutes to get there and pick up Bella so I put my phone down and drove to Starbucks ran inside and and got our drinks and then headed to my car. When I was done I went to Bella's house which was 4 minutes away so when I got there and I had five minutes to spare so I texted her that I was  here, while getting out of my car and leaning on the passenger side as she walked out the door in and she looked absolutely beautiful. She was wearing a creme coco Chanel sweatshirt and som black pants along with a fisherman's beanie.  (The same thing in the media above)

"Morning, y/n/n" Bella said as I opened the door for her a smiled as she got in and I saw Zayn pull up as he waved at us from his car causing me to do the same back as I walked to the drivers side

"Morning Bells, I heard this was you're Starbucks order so here you go" I said as she took the drink and sent me a smile.

"Thanks Y/n that was sweet." Bella said giving me a kiss on the cheek as I smiled at her and put on the radio as I drove us to school and held Bella's hand in mine as I drove.

I parked my car and Bella got out causing me to shake my head at the girl and her to laugh.

"Bella. I was going to get the door." I said with a small pout causing her to laugh and shake her head and stick out her free hand for me to hold as she held her drink in the other one.

"It's okay Y/n/n you don't have to get my door Every time but appreciate it though." Bella said as sent her a fake sad smile as we walked into the school and immediately were met by Able and Selena.

"So you left me to be with this loser" Able asked with a scoff as he had his arm around Selena causing Bella to roll her eyes

"Able I left you because our relationship was over and you cheated on me with this hoe and who knows who ever else for a year of our relationship. And me and Y/n aren't evening dating so calm down before you make a scene." Bella said as Selena walked up to her as and went you slap her but I grabbed her hand and lightly shoved her away.

"Look chill the fuck out, and don't even dare to approach her like that again" I said as Selena looked at me in shock as Able rolled his eyes

"C'mon Bella lets just head to class." I said grabbing her hand and leading her in front of me as we walked into class and I took a seat next to her.