Sick pt. 2

A/n : can we just take a moment for how pretty bella is like seriously, she's so pretty without even trying 🥺🥺

Y/n POV

Today Bella and I are at her doctors appointment, for her 3 month check up. She still has a super small bump, but then again during her pregnancy for Grayson she was small.

"Ms. Hadid how are you today ?" The doctor asked as Bella smiled

"I'm good the morning sickness has stopped which I'm thankful for." Bella said as I smiled and the doctor laughed.

"That's good to hear, now let's take a look at your little one to be shall we?" She  said as we nodded and she put the jelly stuff on Bella's stomach.

"Huh, that's a bit unusual. Everything vital wise seems to be normal, but your baby seems to be a bit smaller than what it should be." The doctor said as Bella's face dropped.

"Is everything ok? Is it something I did- "Bella started rambling with panic written all over her voice.

"It's nothing to serious, but in order for them to grow you will need to take a few extra vitamins that I'll prescribe and stay away from acidic foods." The doctor said as Bella nodded and a small wave of relief took over her face.

"Now would you guys like to know the gender ?" Asked the lady in the coat as Bella and I looked at each other and nodded.

"Ok well I am glade to tell you that you guys are having a baby girl"  the doctor said as Bella and I smiled and I felt tears in my eyes as Bella was crying.

"I will have these printed and you guys can head to the front desk and your prescription for the vitamins and the sonogram pictures will be ready for you." The doctor said as we nodded.

"Baby I'm so happy." Bella said as I smiled and kissed her head.

"Me too love. I can't wait to meet her." I said whispering since other ppl were here.

"Hi, we were sent here for the sonogram picture and a prescription." Bella said as the lady at the computer nodded.

"Name?" She said looking at her computer and then back to us.

"Isabella Hadid." Bella said with a smile and the lady typed into the computer and then went to a little tray   on her desk  and grabbed an envelope, then something printed out and she grabbed it signing it and placing it on the desk.

"Ok here's your prescription and you can take it to almost any pharmacy and the should be able to give you what you need. And here's you pictures. Just sign out and you guys are good to go." The lady said as Bella nodded and grabbed the clip board signing the form.

"Congratulations and have a good one you guys." The lady said as we thanked her and proceed out the door.

BELLAS POV

Y/n and I just left the OBGYN and I'm so excited to have a girl, but I am concerned that she's so small. Even though the doctor said that she's not that small but still not at how big she's supposed to be at is worrying. I can't help to be worried about what if what happened to my first baby would happen to her. I didn't even notice that we were already home and y/n smiled at me and smiled back at him as he opened my door and we walked into our home.

"Babe I'm gonna post it on ig. It's just gonna be simple picture of her sonogram is that alright ?" Y/n asked and I couldn't tell him no he looked so happy. He looked at me and then his smile dropped.

"Babe what's wrong? You've been quite this whole ride home, I can tell that you're thinking about something so just tell what it is love." Y/n said as I shook my head.

"I'm just scared. I mean my whole pregnancy with Grayson o was scared that something could happen that would take him away and he was perfectly fine, and now that I know our baby is a little bit smaller is scary, I've read books and stuff and that's not a good sign y/n. I mean yeah the doctor said everything was good with her vitals and that it isn't that big of a deal, but to me it is. I lost one baby. I can't afford to lose another one Y/n......I just can't." I said as my voice started to crack and He pulled me into him.

"Baby you can't stress or worry because then it will affect our baby. Look the doctor said she's fine just a bit smaller than usual. If her vitals and stuff weren't fine than maybe we would have to worry but I'm going to get your vitamins so we can help our princess grow, okay?" He said as I nodded. I dried my tears because he was right stressing and getting all worked up is bad for the baby.

"Alright, you're right. If you want you can post on instagram or something." I said smiling as he nodded.

"Okay now relax your mom should be here with Gray and I will be back ASAP with your vitamin, try not to stress okay?" Y/b said as I nodded as I laid out in the couch and found my self watching Tv. Soon I heard the door open and little feet patter on the floor with some giggles.

"Shhh look there she is" I heard my mom "whisper" to gray as he laughed and tried to stay quiet by shhhing but failed miserably.

"RAAAAAA" Grayson yelled as I faked scared and he laughed.

"Ahhhhh" I faked hiding behind a pillow and his little had moved it revealing his face. As I laughed

"Oh you got me" I said as he nodded and laughed and I sat him in my lap as he hugged me.

"Mommy that's the baby." He said pointing at my stomach as I laughed and nodded.

"Yeah the baby is there, you know mommy and daddy found out if you're gonna have a baby brother or a baby sister." I said as he smiled so big.

"Yeah you want a brother or sister." My mom asked as he smiled and then laughed.

"Brother." He said but it was cute because sometimes when we ask him he says brother and sometimes he says sister.

"I have the perfect idea. So you and Gi take a picture together to announce you're pregnant." Y/n said as I laughed and nodded.

I texted Gi and she agreed and said she was otw.

"Sooo what are you having ?" My mom asked as I smiled and looked at Y/n and he nodded and I smiled.

"A girl, Gray you're gonna have a baby sister how do you feel." I asked as he smiled and poked my stomach.

"Sissy ?" He asked as I nodded and he smiled hugging my stomach as we all awed at his action. I looked at my son in awe and I couldn't help but think about how blessed I truly am.

"Yeah baby your sissy is in there" I said kissing his head.

*skip to Bella and Gigi taking the picture and getting ready to post because I'm lazy*

The picture ^ of Bella and Gigi

Liked by @ Y/igname @ gigihadid @ Zayn and 19,897 others
BellaHadid  can't wait ❤️ @ y/igname

~comments are disabled~

Word count : 1277

A/n : So I updated, hope you guys enjoyed it and are there any suggestions for the story, also any baby names ? Did y'all think she was pregnant?