Valentines Day ?

You and Bella above.

(2 month skip)

Y/n POV

Bella and I have been dating for 3 months and some days now and today is Valentine's Day. She said she didn't want anything but I know that's not true. I've been busy planing everything for the past couple of days, which was hard because that meant less time with Bella, but hopefully she loves the surprise. I got up this morning and slipped on a grey turtleneck and some black jeans and my Red Balenciaga's .

Yesterday I got the tips of my hair dyed and Bella hasn't seen my hair yet nor does she know

Yesterday I got the tips of my hair dyed and Bella hasn't seen my hair yet nor does she know. I got her flowers and some chocolate and headed over to her house.

I got a text saying she has spent the night at a friends house so to meet her at school. I was sort of wired but I just went anyways. I pulled into the school parking lot and saw something that I never thought I would see in my life. The girl I loved was in the arms of someone else  having a full blown make out session. I got out the car and walked right passed her and Able as I approached Selena I heard Bella call my name but I disregarded it. It was a mistake. It wasn't his fault. She leaned in. She was smiling during the kiss. She was at his house last night. She cheated and I was over it, I love her don't get me wrong but I can't let her know that.

"Y/n, I'm sorry." Bella said as she walked behind me and I went up to Selena and handed her the flowers as I pulled her in for a kiss, which she went with. I pulled away and looked straight at Bella and saw hurt in her eyes but I didn't care. She doesn't have the right to be hurt.

"Fuck off and don't fucking talk to me." I said as I felt myself getting angry by the minute.

"Yeah he can be with me now." Selena said as I shrugged and walked off throwing the stuffed animal away.

"Why would you do that, gosh you're such a bitch, we all know Able is just going to cheat on you again." I heard the raspy voice as I walked into the school and straight to my locker throwing all of Bella's things that she kept in my locker on the floor, as people looked at me.

"Fuck that bitch." I said to myself as I went to my home room, which was with Bella, like literally all my other classes except music. I knew It was wrong calling women such a derogatory word but I didn't care. So I knew that I'd do everything that would piss her off, which was hooking up with all the girls she hated or was insecure about. It was a dick move but I don't care right now,plus it'd keep me distracted.

"Hey, you and Bella broke up right?" The girl with black hair and brown eyes asked as I nodded with a smile and knew now was the perfect time.

"Yeah, what's your name beautiful." I said as I sent her a wink causing her to blush.

"I'm camila, Camila Mendes. We have study hall together." She said as I smiled at her and got up.

"Wow I'm surprised we don't have chemistry because that's what I'm feeling between you and I right now." I said as I leaned in for a kiss and she tilted her head deepening the kiss. As I sat her on my desk as we made out.