Here

Y/n POV

I sat there looking at my baby through the glass and I saw all the wires hooked up to her and machines all around her. It really hurt to know that I can't take the pain and everything that she's experiencing for her. I'd rather it be me than her having to deal with everything, I also can't help but feel as if this was my fault. If Bella and I weren't arguing maybe things would be different.

"Y/n Bella is wondering where you are you should probably go see her." Zayn said coming up to me as I nodded.

"Bro is everything okay?" He asked as I shook my head.

"I can't help but feel like this is my fault, if me and Bella wouldn't have argued them you know maybe she wouldn't have went into an emergency labor." I said as pat my shoulder

"Mate you can't think like that. Plus the bright side of it all is that she's okay, the doctors are helping her but she's going to be okay and that's more than what others are having to face." He said as I nodded and went to Bella's hospital room.

"Hey how are you feeling?" I asked as she smiled at me and nodded.

"I'm feeling better" she said as I nodded

"Uh Z said you were looking for me?" I said as she nodded and patted the spot on her bed as I shook my head.

"We aren't going to fit." I said with a laugh as she scoffed.

"We would,but I just wanted to talk to you about what happened." She said as I nodded and sat in the chair by her bed.

"I think we should really talk. This isn't your fault Y/n so don't think it is. I heard you talking to your mom last night, just no I don't blame you for this. I'm sorry for keeping it a secret and I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions. I just really don't want to lose you and I want us to be okay." She said as I smiled and nodded.

"I just want us to be okay to" I said as I got up and gave her a kiss as she smiled at me.

"We will be." Bella said as she gave my hand a slight squeeze and gave me a reassuring smile. Causing me to take her hand and kiss it.

⚠️‼️possible trigger warning  About slight Alcohol Abuse  ‼️⚠️

"Okay well I want you to know that I'm sorry for not telling you about me and Abel meeting up and being friends. If you did that with one of your ex's without me knowing I would also be just as mad as you were. The thing I didn't like was one you giving me an ultimatum and then storming off because we couldn't come to an agreement. I'm not so much max about the whole waitress thing, I saw the video your manager sent me a few minutes ago, and i saw what really happened. So I think that now that we have these problems we need to talk about what's going to happen now. We have 2 kids now Y/n one of. Which is NICU and we don't have the time to argue over stupid stuff like this. I love you I really do but I don't want to show our kids that when mom and dad argue dad just leaves for god knows how long to go drink." Bella said as I nodded.

"I'm sorry for reacting the way I did and I already apologized,but what are you trying to say ? Bella I don't think we argue that much and what are you getting at."I said as I was genuinely confused.

"Y/n you have a drinking problem. When you drink your a different person. You honestly become a douchebag. I'm not saying that you can't drink at all but I am saying that you solving your problems with drinking and leaving is only going to get you in a deeper place where you're emotions are going to overspill." She said as I scoffed.

"I don't have a drinking problem Bella. Are you kidding me? You know what- fine I won't drink anymore, I don't want to fight with you. Now....is that all? I'm sorry for assuming things and how I reacted and I won't drink anything anymore." I said internally rolling my eyes as she looked at me with a raised eyebrow.