Calm down

Bella's POV

Today I've been going around different apartments looking while Y/n did the same and since were moving in with each other to cover more ground we're looking separately and then choosing 3 favorites and look at them together. I just finished looking at the last apartment today and now I'm going to meet up with Y/n to go to  Ty and Lauren's party.

I got a text on my phone from Y/n saying he went to help set up and texted him a quick ok. I walked into our hotel room and got dressed as I went to the restroom to do my hair and make up. I had most of my things here since Gigi had got my things from Able. I ordered a Uber as I started my make up which just something light. As my phone started ringing.

Incoming call from ' Loml ❤️🙈'

(Italics - Y/n
Bold - Bella)

"Hey Baby are you on the way?"

"No babe, I just ordered my Uber right now"

"Oh ok, well people are already here and they're mostly all couples I miss you."

"Haha ok babe I'll be there in 10, my Uber is 2 minutes away"

"Ok babe, I'll be in the living room."

"Ok bye, love you"

"Love you more bye."

Call ended

I walked down stairs and saw my Uber waiting outside as I got inside and scrolled on my phone as I saw that Lauren posted a picture of her and Ariana and I got anxious immediately. I wanted to call Y/n and just talk to him until I got there but I knew that he wasn't that type of guy and I needed to calm down. We pulled up to Lauren and Ty's house and I thanked the guy as I got out and knocked on the door as Lauren answered it.

"Hey Bella, Y/n is in the living room with Ty and some guys they're smoking I'll show you the way." Lauren said as she gave me a hug and pulled away as she showed me to her living room.

I got there and I saw Ariana,Ty,Y/n,Ricardo, and some other people sitting down smoking. Of course Ariana was looking at Y/n hungrily as he talked to Ty from the other couch.

"Y/n you look really good to night." Ariana said as I scoffed

"Yeah he knows to bad nobody can say the same for you." I said causing some to laugh as Y/n held my hand and kissed my check as he whispered to calm down in my ear.

"Damn Bella, I was just saying." Ariana said as I rolled my eyes as I kissed Y/n making sure to look at Ariana as we pulled away.

"Baby do you want anything to drink?" I asked.

"Yeah love can you get me a water please." Y/n asked as I nodded and as soon as I got up Ariana sat next to Y/n as soon as I left and I felt myself getting worked up but decided to calm down because I didn't want to be the jealous girlfriend. I walked into The crowed kitchen and grabbed two water bottles as some random guy bumped into me.

"Sorry, hey can I get your number?" He asked as I rolled my eyes

"I have a boyfriend." I said as I rolled my eyes and walked back to the living room.