Yes

5 months later

Y/N POV

Todays the day that I've been waiting for but also scared of. I woke up and got Dressed and I told Bella to get dressed in the dress I had picked out for her for our "photo shoot"  well I mean it is a photo shoot but there's gonna be a surprise.  You see I've been planning to

"Baby" Bella said pulling me out of my thoughts as I turned around and looked at her.

"Yeah?" I asked as I looked at her as she looked at me.

"Do we really need to do this today ? Can't we do it tomorrow? I want to stay in and watch movies and eat pizza." Bella said as she walked up to me and wrapped her arms around me as she looked at me and I shook my head and laughed.

"Nope, but trust me my love the view is amazing and we're gonna have an amazing time." I said as she nodded and got into the body suit and put shorts on and grabbed the attachable fluffy skirt part.

"You look beautiful." I said as she smiled and we got into my Bentley. Which as usual I walked to the passenger side and opened the door for her. I got in and she gave me a quick kiss as I smiled at her

"I love you my love." Bella said as I smiled and placed my hand on her thigh As we drove to our spot and When we arrived I saw the photographers and make up people already set up, which I don't know why but Bella insisted on in case she needed any touch ups.

I walked to Bella's side and opened the door for her and stuck my hand out to help her out as I we walked to the photographer and she had help putting on the attached part. When she was done we started posing for pictures and then the director told her to turn around while the camera guy started to record again. She did as directed and I took a deep breath as I got on the ground on one knee.

"My love" I called out as she turned around and saw me and slightly gasped.

"Isabella Khair Hadid. When I first met you I didn't know that you were gonna be the love of my life, but I did know that you were going to have me wrapped around your finger. Then I got to know you and I automatically feel in love with you and I knew that you were going to be the one for me. I didn't and I still don't care for anyone else but you. Every time you walk into a room you capture my attention. I don't want to be cheesy and all but you really do complete me. You made me believe in love. You're the one who saved me from my self. You showed me the best me I could be. I love how you care for others and their well-being. I love that you're so positive and so fucking intelligent. I love that you actually pay attention to the important things in this world and that you stand up for why you believe. Bella I love everything about you. I would also love to have the honor of calling you my wife. So what do you say my love , will you marry me ?" I asked as Bella had tears in her eyes as I opened the small black box in my hand and showcase the ring.

  (The 1st one is the ring the 2nd one is the wedding band and the 3rd one is an extra part that's an add on to the ring

  (The 1st one is the ring the 2nd one is the wedding band and the 3rd one is an extra part that's an add on to the ring.)

)