Chapter-new people

Poppy's pov
Me and holly left the house and headed for the park. I could tell me and holly are gonna have loads of fun.
P:"I can't explain how excited I am for tomorrow. Imagine if we meet them?!"
H:"ugh don't Poppy. I want to meet them so much"
P:"never give up Holly"
H:" *little dre and joey* " never give up its easy too say just Believe that's what I pray"
P:" little dre is cute omg"
•••
Hollys pov
One of the main reasons I'm glad I'm Bestfriends with poppy is that she will say anything,anywhere,at any time.
When we approached the park there wasn't anyone there and we were so happy there wasn't. We ran over to the round about and put hopeful on full volume.
P:"HOPEFUL YES I AM HOPEFUL FOR TODAY"
H:" TAKE THIS MUSIC AND USE IT"
P&h: " LET IT TAKE YOU AWAY"
H: " AND BE HOPEFUL HOPEFUL AND HE'LL MAKE AWAY I KNOW IT AINT EASY BUT THATS OKAY"
P:"that was funny, let's put Shining star on"
H:"yessss shining star is my fave"
P:"I think shining star is very educational because we learn how to say I love you in different languages"
"Yes it is" a strangely familiar voice says
We both turn around to see CHARLIE LENEHAN AND LEONDRE DEVRIES standing at the park gates
Me poppy look at each other frozen not able to say a word. we stand there in silence.
L:"So as you probably know I'm leo and this is my bestfriend charlie"
P:"oh we know all right"
C:"so what are you names then?" He says laughing with a big cheesy grin on his face.
Charlie and leo walked closer and joined us on the round about.
H:"well I'm holly and this is my bestfriend poppy"
C:"you have beautiful names and holly your eyes are amazing"
L:"poppy your smile is incredible"
•••
a/n so this is the second chapter. I've introduced charlie and leo. I'm actually starting to get excited about this myself😂x